GDT: Hawks Vs Jackets - 7PM CT on WGN/NHLN -- Kunitz Visits Retirement Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
It's nice to hear Seabs is looking like his old self thus far.

Reactions: Krivo25

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Powerplay setup is looking way better. These are the same players that we've had. There is no excuse to not have had better execution and setups over the years. I will admit, I love what they're doing, but have been calling for this setup for FAR too long.

It is common sense.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
No matter who we see in goal the way this team plays I prefer netminders who are a bit more aggressive as they seem to gain more than they lose when taking the risky challenge.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I'm just making it known here while I'm thinking about it. I will not be doing twenty freaking GDTs in a row this season, but I will do game 1. You here that everyone, I CALL DIBS ON GDT #1!!!

Have an idea that may be too much work, but it'd be my best one ever if I can manage it.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I'm just making it known here while I'm thinking about it. I will not be doing twenty freaking GDTs in a row this season, but I will do game 1. You here that everyone, I CALL DIBS ON GDT #1!!!

Have an idea that may be too much work, but it'd be my best one ever if I can manage it.
you just shut up and do the damn GDTs!!! You labelled yourself our best GDT maker, so live up to it homie!

Reactions: Krivo25

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Interesting ice time stat, Toews/DeBrincat played nearly two minutes more than Kane/Schmaltz. PP was equal among the four, none played on the penalty kill.

Usually Kane gets more 5v5 ice time than Toews, and Schmaltz’ is even with Toews. Tonight, that wasn’t the case.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I think they will lose Forsberg..maybe they are prepared for that.

No. Crawford will be on the IR and Forsberg will be their "injury callup". Assuming Crawford plays this season. Which is a pretty big assumption, at this point. They will not lose Forsberg.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
After hours of working on it (I'm not sleeping right now due to being pissed off about something not related to this site or hockey), I've finally finished the main theme for Game #1's GDT. It comprises of 90 different images and is very different from what I've done in the past. I expect it to get the most likes of any of my GDTs I've ever made.

Looking forward to Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad