GDT: Hawks Vs Jackets - 7PM CT on WGN/NHLN -- Kunitz Visits Retirement Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
actually seeing some cohesion and consistency here...good for Q to keeping lines together, guys are looking more comfortable with each other and expecting them to be at certain parts on the ice.

you know expectations on this board are low when Q is applauded for keeping lines together for one preseason period :laugh:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
yeah I just don't want the kid getting rolled up and down all the pairings...nobody at this time can be any better at RD, keep him there and let him work and play through his struggles if they come..I just do not want to see Q drop him down and bring Seabs up and hurt this kid...
I think giving him sheltered minutes with Keith is best for him. Put Seabs with Keith every 4th or 5th shift.

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
At the risk of POing everybody here ...
I know Edzo's connection to healthcare stronger than most & thankful his current situation good but ... Could/Would it be okay to just have as a given we all want anybody who's sick to get better? And not to have every game 4-5-6 "shout outs" to people in the hospital?

And if I never hear the word, "Partner" again during a Blackhawks broadcast, it will be too soon.

I know I know ... I'm a cold-hearted evil petty, bastard w/ nothing better to do than bitch about REALLY unimportant stuff ... And actually I AM thankful that this even annoys me - lots more real life stuff to matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krivo25

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I know Edzo's connection to healthcare stronger than most & thankful his current situation good but ... Could/Would it be okay to just have as a given we all want anybody who's sick to get better? And not to have every game 4-5-6 "shout outs" to people in the hospital?

And if I never hear the word, "Partner" again during a Blackhawks broadcast, it will be too soon.

I know I know ... I'm a cold-hearted evil petty, bastard w/ nothing better to do than ***** about REALLY unimportant stuff ... And actually I AM thankful that this even annoys me - lots more real life stuff to matter.

They've been doing the shout out things for a long time though, from people they meet on the plane to sick folks etc. On the one hand illness really bums people out, including me, on the other hand it reminds you that this is just a hockey game.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

I know I know ... I'm a cold-hearted evil petty, bastard w/ nothing better to do than ***** about REALLY unimportant stuff ... And actually I AM thankful that this even annoys me - lots more real life stuff to matter.
Their rhetoric gets tired, real fast.

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Edzo just said Tortorella is a class act.....that is John Tortorella Blue Jackets coach...who texted Edzo with well wishes for the Foleys...my lord he must be a completely different man away from the ice than the POS he is behind a bench

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Soft plays, indecisiveness are products of roster turnover, player politics, but mainly coaching. Right now it seems like the game plan is okay but the who/how of execution is lost on a lot players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad