GDT: Hawks vs Flyers: 1PM CT on NBCSCH, NHLN, SN360 - Saader-man: Far From Home edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Watching Hockey Central, I see Burkey agrees with me when he says he doesn't like that Hawks/Flyers play a single game in Prague, followed by 5 or 6 days off and their already heavy schedules get even more compressed for both teams. He also says he has no idea how Hawks will fare this season. Join the club, Burkey.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
593ed3c0e77a7005549665.gif

Reactions: Styles

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Watching Hockey Central, I see Burkey agrees with me when he says he doesn't like that Hawks/Flyers play a single game in Prague, followed by 5 or 6 days off and their already heavy schedules get even more compressed for both teams. He also says he has no idea how Hawks will fare this season. Join the club, Burkey.

really is terribly planned when considering teams traveled all that way to play some preseason games against beer league teams and only play one game before coming back to the US then have almost a week off to reset. Then consider the fact that Chicago/Philly likely have a large majority of viewers at work when the game is played. They should've at least played it on Saturday morning or played two games like they did in 2010.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
My bar is a little higher than last year for sure.
Full year with JC at the helm.
Much improved Goaltender duo.
Improved D core with Maatta and De Haan
Improved F's with Nylander, Shaw and Kubalik .... and perhaps if we're lucky Dach.
What's not to be positive about?!
Hockey is B A C K !!!

Agreed. I didn't think the record reflected the roster last year either. I thought they were better than the win/loss column showed.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Eddie O in full Pat Foley defense mode during the pregame. "Great Pat Foley" this "Great Pat Foley" that. I could just be reading into it too much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad