GDT: Hawks vs Flyers: 1PM CT on NBCSCH, NHLN, SN360 - Saader-man: Far From Home edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
The only way id consider moving Dach to wing btw is if he has very good and instant chemistry with Toews. Then we could design 3 really dangerous lines.

I can see a world where those two hit it off, they play the same type of game. I think we have really been missing that puck possession, defensive monster type player on Toews' wing ever since Hossa's decline. It used to make us so consistently dangerous regardless whether we had our offense going or not.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The only way id consider moving Dach to wing btw is if he has very good and instant chemistry with Toews. Then we could design 3 really dangerous lines.

I can see a world where those two hit it off, they play the same type of game. I think we have really been missing that puck possession, defensive monster type player on Toews' wing ever since Hossa's decline. It used to make us so consistently dangerous regardless whether we had our offense going or not.

Many players/centers start their NHL careers at wing. It is part of the recipe to help them get their feet wet. I think if JC decides to move Dach to the wing to begin his NHL career, Hawks fans should look at it as a positive.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Many players/centers start their NHL careers at wing. It is part of the recipe to help them get their feet wet. I think if JC decides to move Dach to the wing to begin his NHL career, Hawks fans should look at it as a positive.

agree, I think Kampf is the 3C for a while even when Dach enters the lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad