GDT: Hawks @ Sens - 6:30PM CT on WGN -- HF, What Game Is This? UPDATE: It's Our 1st Win of the Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Nah, but I would make a dupe acount called DisgruntledHawksFan just to try tarnish your reputation. I'd talk mad crap about Kopecky.

upload_2018-10-4_16-38-56.gif

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
The one year stop gap moves I understood. However, why did Manning get a 2 year guarantee? $4.5mn for 2 years is nothing ... except if a team is cap strapped like the Hawks. I'd rather play the young guys. I want to know if Forsling or Murphy can handle the #4 DMen role. I don't believe Manning is a top 2 pairing.

I'd be thrilled if Manning proves he can be a reliable #6. Playing him as a top 4 shows how thin this blueline truly is.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I'd be thrilled if Manning proves he can be a reliable #6. Playing him as a top 4 shows how thin this blueline truly is.
If #ChiHawks10 is correct about having $20mn in cap space next year with only Schmaltz to re sign ... I'm not going to whine too much about the Manning signing. $2mn for a #5 or #6 DMen for one more year isn't the end of the world.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
If #ChiHawks10 is correct about having $20mn in cap space next year with only Schmaltz to re sign ... I'm not going to whine too much about the Manning signing. $2mn for a #5 or #6 DMen for one more year isn't the end of the world.

Hawks can clear out a lot of cap in a hurry, and that number assumes AA, Murphy and Saad are on team.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Is he even really playing as a top 4. The mystery is how will these dpairs work and be used. Will they try to play them equally or if not who faces more dzone of the bunch.

You dont want either Joki, Seabs, or Gus playing against tough competition like Duchene but it will likely happen for 1 of those pairs.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Interesting fact: This GDT is the most popular regular season GDT for HF Hawks since early April when CallMeShaft had made his last regular season GDT. The overwhelmingly positive responses can be contributed to how funny, charming, and likeable Shaft is.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Alright, very excited for the puck to finally drop tonight. I see two wins on the road, and then it's home to the rocking United Center for a sellout home victory. Wouldn't it be great to get off to a 3-0 start?!?!?!

No worries about Manning-Seabrook. I think their chemistry will surprise everyone. Let's go Hawks....Let's go Mandog!!

Reactions: Aestivalis

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Alright, very excited for the puck to finally drop tonight. I see two wins on the road, and then it's home to the rocking United Center for a sellout home victory. Wouldn't it be great to get off to a 3-0 start?!?!?!

No worries about Manning-Seabrook. I think their chemistry will surprise everyone. Let's go Hawks....Let's go Mandog!!
Get off the boards and stretch a little. Play a game of soccer with your teammates or something. There's literally a game on in a half hour and you and Seabs aren't the lightest on your toes already.

Reactions: boxcar65

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018

There’s gotta be a rule against using your phone in the lockerroom this close to puck drop Brandon...

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

Again, your lineup for tonight is the following. With Delia in to replace Ward once Ward gives up 5 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad