GDT: Hawks @ Sens - 6:30PM CT on WGN -- HF, What Game Is This? UPDATE: It's Our 1st Win of the Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
2 jerseys and 2 whips! Duh.

Lol, no. I'm not going to the game by myself. There will be two of us. Both in Collin jerseys :p (and wielding whips)

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
There's a Kavanaugh joke somewhere in there.

That said, I learned long ago not to try to get into Q's head. It's dangerous.
IewI.gif

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
For those complaining Ties is saddled with 2 small wingers who cannot win the board battles and "help him. ...I think any $10.5 guy should be able to dive the play and score goals...by himself..That highly paid alleged "start must be the "start who "helps" his wingers no matter who or what their size ...if we are expecting the non-standard wingers to be better than Tires then THEY should be paid for "helpoibg" the underperformed at Center...not the other way around .But we ARE paying him the $10.5 ..so he Ought to be helping them become stars...not They help g him maintain or get back to his "star" level..So put the blame where it ought to be if he stinks again this season..on HIM...do not blame his wingers for HIS defeciency in non-productive to expectation level per his pay level.

Do not make excuses for any player not living upto his pay level ..if they no longer merit such high pay they are the ones who should no longer be here.

A team should be a meritocracy ..but only when judged on "what are you doing for me Now"...not reliving the "Dynasty" years which are receeding into the past more and more as time goes by...

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
For those complaining Ties is saddled with 2 small wingers who cannot win the board battles and "help him. ...I think any $10.5 guy should be able to dive the play and score goals...by himself..That highly paid alleged "start must be the "start who "helps" his wingers no matter who or what their size ...if we are expecting the non-standard wingers to be better than Tires then THEY should be paid for "helpoibg" the underperformed at Center...not the other way around .But we ARE paying him the $10.5 ..so he Ought to be helping them become stars...not They help g him maintain or get back to his "star" level..So put the blame where it ought to be if he stinks again this season..on HIM...do not blame his wingers for HIS defeciency in non-productive to expectation level per his pay level.

Do not make excuses for any player not living upto his pay level ..if they no longer merit such high pay they are the ones who should no longer be here.

A team should be a meritocracy ..but only when judged on "what are you doing for me Now"...not reliving the "Dynasty" years which are receeding into the past more and more as time goes by...

Who is complaining?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Last time he was rushed into playing he wound up cramping. So I'm not sure anyone should want Delia risking not playing. If Forsberg is out a couple days maybe Delia gets in one of the weekend games

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
Last time he was rushed into playing he wound up cramping. So I'm not sure anyone should want Delia risking not playing. If Forsberg is out a couple days maybe Delia gets in one of the weekend games
Yea, maybe Saturday at St Louis, but it could be based on how Ward looks tonight. If the defense gives up breakaways and odd man rushes all night, you really can't blame Ward if the Sens score 5 or more.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
While I'm thinking about it, I'm going to remind people to go sign up to make future GDTs. https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/2018-19-gdt-signup-thread.2551107/

But you might be asking yourself "Shaft, why would I make a GDT, I'm a mod?". Well, if you're a mod here, then you have even more reason than me to sign up and start cranking out an awesome GDT.

You might ask "But Shaft, I've only been on HF a short while and only have 30 posts". And to that I say that there is a rule at HF (just take my word for it, don't go looking) that you must make at least one GDT if you have a post count of at least thirty.

Or you might ask "But Shaft, my computer is broken and I'm now on the Knights bandwagon". And to that I'll say "Get the hell outta here TK! No one here wants a traitor. Go on and get!!!".

You have no excuse to not sign up at the above link and make a GDT. I've had my fair share of ****ing ugly themes, but at least it's better than the same guy making the same GDTs over and over again. Because let's face it, the whole Binary idea really lost it's kick the 4th or 5th time that it was made and I don't have a million (or 98) other original ideas floating around in my head.

I became a mod so I wouldn’t have to make GDT’s.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I became a mod so I wouldn’t have to make GDT’s.
Abuse of powers should disqualify you from being a mod and you should be punished by having to make several funny, but not all that clever GDTs. But I'll accept you signing up for just one and keeping your mantle as a mod. I'm nice like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->