GDT: Hawks @ Sens - 6:30PM CT on WGN -- HF, What Game Is This? UPDATE: It's Our 1st Win of the Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_pg1wj8g8t81w8vvh3o1_1280.png

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Really good work CMS. It has a “This is home” feel to it. Bravo.
Kinda what I was going for actually. Wanted a GDT that represented us as a community. I looked through a lot of pages to try to find as many of the different members here as I could. Came up with 90 different images, but technically the default avatar works for a number of other posters as well.

Also threw in a little reference to now deceased, but very much missed HF mod Fugu too while I was at it.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Kinda what I was going for actually. Wanted a GDT that represented us as a community. I looked through a lot of pages to try to find as many of the different members here as I could. Came up with 90 different images, but technically the default avatar works for a number of other posters as well.

Also threw in a little reference to now deceased, but very much missed HF mod Fugu too while I was at it.
Love the collage. Including everyone’s avatars was amazing. Superb effort.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Davidson and Hayden are the scratches tonight...Q defers to his trusted geezer vet ideas again and so we get Kunitz over Hayden...Kunitz showed nothing in pre-season while Hayden played very well ...it is hard to know how Hayden develops on the bench..Kunitz had better justify this decision and produce or Q will be proved another fool and closer to the chopper for faulty decisions in roster deployment.

Also in my opinion,Davidson looked far more competent than Manning in pre-season and would have earned my "trust" to defend properly over what I saw from Manning..

But Q is a genius, right?Apparently eye tests tell him nothing...he relies on his brilliant hunches..

So I guess Kunutz and Manning will be first and second stars in the Hawks big win tonight. ..Or at least significantly impact the game to our positive. ..right?

It had better be that way...cause if they stink or come out with negative performances then Q will have a lot of explaining to do for his dummy decisions of who merits to play and who ought to be sitting.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I don’t get Hayden sitting at all. The disconnect in this org is astounding. Remember when they sent Hayden down to Rockford last year and said “we see him as more than a bottom line winger and we want him playing”. Why is he on this roster if he’s not going to play over a guy like Martinsen.

Otto31

Nov 24, 2013
I don’t get Hayden sitting at all. The disconnect in this org is astounding. Remember when they sent Hayden down to Rockford last year and said “we see him as more than a bottom line winger and we want him playing”. Why is he on this roster if he’s not going to play over a guy like Martinsen.

Add the fact that Hayden was one of the reasons Hartman was traded, supposedly to be Ryan substitute.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I'm excited to watch Joker play tonight. I was unable to watch any of the pre-season games he played in. Very thoughtful GDT @CallMeShaft. Nice work.

Reactions: CallMeShaft
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad