Confirmed with Link: Hawks get Taylor Hall & Nick Foligno from BOS for Regula & Mitchell

milesfj

Jul 15, 2020
His history

Attachments

• TaylorHall.jpg
    TaylorHall.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: HLLYWD99

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
If you don't understand the point of the trade, you may as well stop watching hockey all together.
Who hates T & K?
Whoever that’s not bringing them back… What is there not to understand, I think you don’t understand, he chose Tyler Hall over Patrick Kane. People like you don’t understand anything these days yet try to insult others with “if you can’t understand bla bla bla”.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Whoever that’s not bringing them back… What is there not to understand, I think you don’t understand, he chose Tyler Hall over Patrick Kane. People like you don’t understand anything these days yet try to insult others with “if you can’t understand bla bla bla”.
Kane is hurt and won't be playing much, if at all next year.

What don't I understand? lol It cost us zero assets, and we can potentially trade him for a haul if he performs well with Bedard. Imagine complaining about this.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
What’s the point of this trade? We took on 2 years of cap dump for what most likely will be a 0.5ppg player, I would much rather bring Kane back than take on 6 million in Tyler hall. I don’t get this all the sudden hate for Kane and Toews by this management.
Teows is not sure he wants to play again and if he does I doubt its for a bottom 5 team in the league. Im sure when they looked for vets they looked at who might be a good fit to lay with CB. I dont think anybody would think Kane would be a great line mate for a 18 year old. he holds the puck to much. he also is not our player and we cannot sign him until after July 1st, he is also hurt and probably wants a 3-4 year deal. Im also guessing this helps our leverage with true cap dumps IE we are closer to the floor now. I think if he stays healthy we get something for him at either this TDL or next.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
i understand this guy was a something for nothing, but i remember when he quit in buffalo because the team was terrible, and he loved the coach there. remember he said that is the reason he went to buffalo, was ralph kruger.

are the blackhawks going to be competitive enough for him to not quit on his team? or at least long enough to get traded for some kind of value?
he went there because they offered him 8m for a year

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Despite that one fan thoughts, this was a really solid trade. It essentially buying low with the hope that you can sell high by the deadline. Nothing to complain about with this trade, but obvious that one fan, Captain Contrarian believes otherwise.

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Pot meet kettle.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Interesting Trade Tree...

November 25th, 2018: Arizona gets: Nick Schmaltz - Hawks get: Dylan Strome and Brendan Perlini

October 28th, 2019: Detroit gets: Brendan Perlini - Hawks get: Alec Regula

July 11th, 2022: Hawks decline to qualify Dylan Strome

June 26th, 2023: Bruins get: Ian Mitchell and Alec Regula - Hawks gets: Taylor Hall and Nick Foligno's UFA rights

Between Perlini and Strome, who would have thought that it would have been Perlini that contributed more to us acquiring Hall...

Generational Trade Tree?

Reactions: Kegs

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Interesting Trade Tree...

November 25th, 2018: Arizona gets: Nick Schmaltz - Hawks get: Dylan Strome and Brendan Perlini

October 28th, 2019: Detroit gets: Brendan Perlini - Hawks get: Alec Regula

July 11th, 2022: Hawks decline to qualify Dylan Strome

June 26th, 2023: Bruins get: Ian Mitchell and Alec Regula - Hawks gets: Taylor Hall and Nick Foligno's UFA rights

Between Perlini and Strome, who would have thought that it would have been Perlini that contributed more to us acquiring Hall...

Generational Trade Tree?
Hawks traded up to get Schmaltz so that trade tree is even a little longer, but Schmaltz is clearly the best player in the tree, generational turn a good asset into cap dumps, although at the time they moved on from him it made a lot of sense, just never understood how Strome had zero value around the league then somehow got a 5.5m aav deal immediately after

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
i understand this guy was a something for nothing, but i remember when he quit in buffalo because the team was terrible, and he loved the coach there. remember he said that is the reason he went to buffalo, was ralph kruger.

are the blackhawks going to be competitive enough for him to not quit on his team? or at least long enough to get traded for some kind of value?

Some people really going out of the way to try and find fault in this trade and it’s just like….why….?

Eichel also allegedly “quit” on that same Buffalo franchise and it’s working out just fine for him on his new team.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013

2nd time in a row you called him Tyler.

I think ur 100% BSing/trolling. Not buying it. There’s no way someone can possibly be this wrong/dumb/unable to process something this obvious.

And it’s working again I mean look at the stir it’s causing.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
This is a fine trade and with Foligon signing for a year it was basically two legit NHLers for tweeners, that might become something more, but not with the Hawks.
Any whinging about this trade is just from miserable fools who probably cried that the Hawks winning the Cup hurt their draft position or something.

milesfj

Jul 15, 2020
Some people really going out of the way to try and find fault in this trade and it’s just like….why….?

Eichel also allegedly “quit” on that same Buffalo franchise and it’s working out just fine for him on his new team.

difference is that eichel went from a losing team to a champion team. hall is coming from a winning team to one that will most likely not win much next season. opposite situations

im hoping it works out

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
2nd time in a row you called him Tyler.

I think ur 100% BSing/trolling. Not buying it. There’s no way someone can possibly be this wrong/dumb/unable to process something this obvious.

And it’s working again I mean look at the stir it’s causing.
I am not mad about the trade, I am mad they are not bringing back Kane even though I think he would love to play in Chicago after grabbing Bedard. This trade would be fine if Kane was still here. The same thing with AA, I would rather spend a couple more Mill and bring back Kane over signing AA to 4.25 or whatever he got paid.

• Haha
Reactions: shakes the clown

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I am not mad about the trade, I am mad they are not bringing back Kane even though I think he would love to play in Chicago after grabbing Bedard. This trade would be fine if Kane was still here. The same thing with AA, I would rather spend a couple more Mill and bring back Kane over signing AA to 4.25 or whatever he got paid.
He's hurt. Hawks are moving on, it's over.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
What’s the point of this trade? We took on 2 years of cap dump for what most likely will be a 0.5ppg player, I would much rather bring Kane back than take on 6 million in Tyler hall. I don’t get this all the sudden hate for Kane and Toews by this management.
Well known NHL player Tyler Hall

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Give Blackhawks a break he thinks we traded Mitchell and Regula for a player who is retired

Taylor hall is a fantastic player. He is fast and uses his speed to forecheck hard and he is elite at bringing the puck into the offensive zone. He has great vision and a sneaky good shot. This was a steal as far as I’m concerned. Black hawks are capitalizing on salary cap casualties and probably will be a lot better this season. This move makes the black hawks so much better.

I don’t know the two prospects the bruins got back but trust me the black hawks got a very good player in Taylor Hall. Unless one of these defenders turns into an elite talent this is straight up robbery.

Signed a bruins fan.

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
Taylor hall is a fantastic player. He is fast and uses his speed to forecheck hard and he is elite at bringing the puck into the offensive zone. He has great vision and a sneaky good shot. This was a steal as far as I’m concerned. Black hawks are capitalizing on salary cap casualties and probably will be a lot better this season. This move makes the black hawks so much better.

I don’t know the two prospects the bruins got back but trust me the black hawks got a very good player in Taylor Hall. Unless one of these defenders turns into an elite talent this is straight up robbery.

Signed a bruins fan.
Hall sounds like a great linemate for Bedard.

Unfortunately for your Bruins Mitchell is almost certainly a complete bust. Regula has a chance to be an nhl player but his skating will probably hold him back.

Reactions: Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4