GDT: Hawks @ Flames, Nov 3, HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Did anyone catch what Brian Burke say about Sam Bennett, I just caught the end where he said "Sam Bennett will never be a part goal scorer, he just teased just in his first season, when he had 4 goals against Florida but he brings other elements like toughness, vicious ness and the ability to shut people down", what else did he say?

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Did anyone catch what Brian Burke say about Sam Bennett, I just caught the end where he said "Sam Bennett will never be a part goal scorer, he just teased just in his first season, when he had 4 goals against Florida but he brings other elements like toughness, vicious ness and the ability to shut people down", what else did he say?
Pretty much said that he believes Sam will have a role as a valuable checking forward in the league for a long time, doesn't believe he'll put up many points but he'll be a solid player with everything else that he brings.

Reactions: viper0220

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
He basically confirmed that he wasted that pick :naughty::naughty::sarcasm:

Reactions: viper0220

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
It’s so frustrating to me that Tkachuk continually plays with Backs and Frolik. Backlund is fine, but Frolik has obviously lost a step. He would be creating way more offence playing with more skilled mates.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
It’s so frustrating to me that Tkachuk continually plays with Backs and Frolik. Backlund is fine, but Frolik has obviously lost a step. He would be creating way more offence playing with more skilled mates.
Master plan is to keep Tkachuk under 60 points, sign him 8*6.5M and then have him play with Backs and Benny and put up 80 points for the next season.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

no Hart trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad