Online Series: Hawkeye - Fall 2021 on Disney+

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I don’t see how the show was “pointless” like some are saying. Marvel has said from the beginning that all of these shows are going to contribute to the overall storyline and future movies. They introduced new characters to the MCU and introduced another potential young Avenger. I’m sure we will be seeing more of Kate Bishop down the line in other projects.

By saying pointless, I'm really making a comment on the plot. As a vehicle to introduce a new character, I guess it was fine, and there were some cool action scenes as well as enjoying the characters themselves, but the story itself was pretty ho-hum.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'm only really disappointed in the post-credit scene. The musical on itself is fine in a cringey way but I wanted a teaser. Both this and NWH don't deliver on that front and it has been a quality addition for years to go another way on.

Really surprised with the lack of post credit scenes in this series and the pointless one they threw in

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I'm only really disappointed in the post-credit scene. The musical on itself is fine in a cringey way but I wanted a teaser. Both this and NWH don't deliver on that front and it has been a quality addition for years to go another way on.

I thought it was brilliant in the first episode. Especially when he said Antman wasn't even there!

Reactions: Jussi

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Decent overall. Renner definitely elevates the material. Front-to-back, I'd still probably put this in front of Wandavision and obviously Falcon/WS. All the D+ show content has been pretty underwhelming though. The only thing I can see myself revisiting is the Loki finale.

We knew Eleanor was bad

They really need to stop the trend of casting A-listers in seemingly innocuous roles then acting like it's such a surprise when they reveal a more major (villainous) impact. Mind you, this isn't exclusive to Marvel, but still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad