Online Series: Hawkeye - Fall 2021 on Disney+

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Looks cool, I'm getting some Die Hard vibes

I liked the Hawkeye comic runs with Kate Bishop and it looks like they got the chemistry on point

Also, great casting for Kate

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
That looks great! It's a small sample size but they look like they have some good chemistry. The Rogers musical...lol got to love that.

Looks like Pugh is in it as Belova...so I wonder how much of it will be her going after Barton and blaming him for the death of Romanov.

Some new characters, for the MCU, are also supposed to be in it and it will be interesting to see what it leads to and how much of their comic backstories will be followed.

Echo is the adoptive daughter of the Kingping and is on the side of good in the comics and is usually affiliated to Daredevil....could we see him in a cameo? One can only hope.

Jacques Duquesne aka the Swordman who if I recall is Barton's mentor and turns "Evil" later.

Kazi could be someone else going after Barton, he is a Polish circus performer in the comics named Kazimierz Kazimierczak ...I guess we shall see.

Last edited:

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Looks like it will be good but expecting something closer to Falcon & WS than something more interesting like Loki or Wandavision.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Very glad to see the tracksuit bros in this

97ab862ba09caf4b87ab2180791935c1.png

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I'm quite curious about how they'll bridge the gap between the MCU's family-man Hawkeye and Matt Fraction's extremely competent yet still a complete f@!kup Hawkeye. We shall see.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I wonder if 'Only Murders in the Building' beat them to an episode utilising ASL by a month or so. Maybe they didn't have an ASL episode planned though.

As long as we get a Pizza dog episode, I'm good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad