Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack/Cincinnati Cyclones Thread: Part XV

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If you were unable to watch the game you will most likely see it in the highlights.
Brett Berard is a very good player. Set up Trivigno early in the 2nd. Bobby missed.
Reminds me of Ziggy Palffy.
Well not too long after he makes a great cross ice pass to Trivigno who gets a nice shot off and Hartford scores on the rebound. In terms of creating offense on this team it seems like it's Berard then pretty much everyone else.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Berard has to be in the mix for next season. Looks like he’s ready to graduate from the pipeline
I imagine he'll be part of the black aces once Hartford is done, but yeah, I think he has a good chance to make the team next year.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Berard has to be in the mix for next season. Looks like he’s ready to graduate from the pipeline

I imagine he'll be part of the black aces once Hartford is done, but yeah, I think he has a good chance to make the team next year.

There will be vets that Drury will add in the offseason whom Berard will have to beat out for the spot. If he does - he will be with the varsity from the get go like Cuylle did. If not then at some point during the season. I’m just already weary of hot takes that Drury purposely blocks him or that he’s not good enough. Guaranteed we will see these.

Last edited:
Reactions: RGY

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Grats to Otter on his 20th goal of the year.

Hugo Ollas playing tonight in his first pro game.

Guess they are keeping players out yesterday/today to rest a bit for the playoffs?

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Grats to Otter on his 20th goal of the year.

Hugo Ollas playing tonight in his first pro game.

Guess they are keeping players out yesterday/today to rest a bit for the playoffs?
Yes. Othmann, Sykora and Chmelar sat last night.

Ollas has looked shaky to me. Hopefully it's just first pro game jitters and he will be better in the 2nd.

Chmelar scored his 2nd to make it 2-2 at the end of 1. Mancini got an assist, his 1st pro point, on Othmann's goal.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Nutty game Pack trailed then tied at 1. 2, 3, 4
Now up 5-4
new kids like Mancini, Chmelar, Panwar helping big games from Othmann and Hollowell

Reactions: kovazub94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad