Value of: Hampus Lindholm to New Jersey

spiderham616

Feb 5, 2019
Have you seen Riellys +/-?

Riellys -46 career
Lindholm is a +80

I mean we are comparing apples to oranges here. But I think you should see those stats before knocking on Lindholm. His +/- is bad.
+/-?

You mean a statistic that has been proven irrelevant for over a decade.

Cool. Good for Lindholm, again forget the context of Rielly playing on a rebuilding train wreck for most of his career and Lindholm walking on to a contender that had a down year.

I've only made one point in each post and still it's ignored.

Lindholm is better than Rielly because you like him more, that's proof enough for me.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
So bypassing the leaf guy....

Does Fowler fit NJ core and plans? He is much more likely to be traded after all.

Reactions: MichaelJ

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
This is Larsson 2.0, Ducks fans expect a Hall like return for Lindholm and Lindholm although great isn't a superstar defenseman.

From a Leafs perspective have read for years how 'laughable' it was to compare Rielly to the might Lindholm, funny that Rielly is up for a Norris and Lindholm is a solid blueliner that hasn't evolved much as a talent.

If a sucker wants to overpay for Lindholm go ahead but he's not worth the price Ducks would want. He's great defenseman to fill out a top four not a true 1D to build a blueline around. He's no franchise talent.

It's hilarious that you thought this post served any sort of purpose to this discussion.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I'm not the the one saying Lindholm is a 'top ten defenseman in the league'

Christ...
Again where did I say that?... you talk about "triggered ducks fans" yet you found the need to come in here to talk about rielly.

At this point your cleary just trolling tho.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
This is Larsson 2.0, Ducks fans expect a Hall like return for Lindholm and Lindholm although great isn't a superstar defenseman.

From a Leafs perspective have read for years how 'laughable' it was to compare Rielly to the might Lindholm, funny that Rielly is up for a Norris and Lindholm is a solid blueliner that hasn't evolved much as a talent.

If a sucker wants to overpay for Lindholm go ahead but he's not worth the price Ducks would want. He's great defenseman to fill out a top four not a true 1D to build a blueline around. He's no franchise talent.
No, not from the Leafs perspective. Just yours

Reactions: Getz2perry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad