GDT: Half hearted attempt at a GDT: Flames @ Sens tonight

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I still don't think Wolf had a terrible game. That last one was a screen, or partial screen, one before the guy was wide open and uncovered.

Reactions: joescores

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Well, nobody's value is doing anything other than plummeting. It's going to be rough on Conroy but that's the job.

I still don't think Wolf had a terrible game. That last one was a screen, or partial screen, one before the guy was wide open and uncovered.
Agreed. He's shown me plenty to be excited for.

Reactions: Tofveve

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
People think Zadorov is the only one that actually cares but does he really? Numerous turnovers last game and this game he just gave the puck away like candy on that 3rd goal.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Lindy is sure looking like that 2C to the rest of the league more and more. With a Kucherov and Stamkos I'm sure he would look elite again. But with the next tier of first line players he's very pedestrian.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
People think Zadorov is the only one that actually cares but does he really? Numerous turnovers last game and this game he just gave the puck away like candy on that 3rd goal.
He does care, but he is what he is... a 3rd pairing guy with a heart. He is off today and no wonders why, his own agent bent him over for his own good.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Mistakes =/= how much a player cares.

I think they all care. Zadorov can't just pack it in or no one will trade for him, so his effort isn't going to change.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
When is OK to start piling on Huberdeau again?

He has been absolutely useless again today and so have been his linemates.

Conroy needs to act, this is not Huska's responsibility.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
When is OK to start piling on Huberdeau again?

He has been absolutely useless again today and so have been his linemates.

Conroy needs to act, this is not Huska's responsibility.
I see Huberdeau being a major component in the Flames tank. At his salary you can't sit him and you can't trade him... so he plays every night contributing to the team's lack of success. His salary also helps the team meet the minimum cap after we trade all our soon to be UFAs for picks and prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00