GDT: Half hearted attempt at a GDT: Flames @ Sens tonight

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Its 2:00 pm and no GDT... so here's one.

Don't miss this one. Dustin Wolf is playing tonight!!!

usatsi_19137288.jpg

Last edited:

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hopefully we get another good game tonight. Win or lose, if we can get entertaining games like last nights game I'll be happy, I watch to be entertained so if I can get that then I'll be happy. We competed and never gave up, can't ask more than that. If you compete and lose, it is what it is, you don't have the talent and hopefully we'll draft some more.

I expect another high scoring game tonight, hopefully Zary keeps the streak going.

Wolf is gonna have to stand on his head, Ottawa is a high scoring team and the Flames love turning the puck over.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Bieksa revealing a convo he had with Wolf the day after being demoted. Said he wasn't happy to be in the AHL but knew his time would come.

Reactions: Tofveve

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Give some love to our Slovak Duo guys!
Ruzicka+Pospisil=:clap:
I'm not gonna lie, I hope this leads to us getting a bunch of Slovak fans, especially when Honzek makes the team. Kinda like when we gained a bunch of Finnish fans because of Kipper.

Reactions: Tofveve and Pomee

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
I'm not gonna lie, I hope this leads to us getting a bunch of Slovak fans, especially when Honzek makes the team. Kinda like when we gained a bunch of Finnish fans because of Kipper.
Yes! It's been a year and half since two Slovaks played on the same team (Sekera, Studenic April 18th 2022 Dallas Stars).
So its a big deal for Slovak fans. And as you mentioned Honzek's chance to make it Slovak Trio would be fantastic! :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00