GDT: Half hearted attempt at a GDT: Flames @ Sens tonight

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Your Japanese magic has kicked off, come on Flames, snatch it in the third.
Awww yeah. Do it for Wolf!
c6e28804cf47e6bcb1e07f3b8849ff0a_w200.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Chemistry has to change. This youth movement has me excited, and I'd really like to see more of it. These kids hustle and play like it's their last shift in the NHL.
Some other players, sure they try, but they also coast. Just seems like to get results you need the effort. You can't take shifts off. No matter what you're going through, you need to keep playing.
Huberdeau needs to get out of his own head and just play hockey and have fun.

Coronato started strong here but really tailed off after 3 games or so IMO. Wasn't surprised at him going back down.

Zary has looked excellent over his time so far. Stil have slight misgivings just due to size but he maybe can keep it going like a Tyler Johnson or someone like that. Would be terrific if so.

Pospisil looks good over his time here, similar to Zary.

I'm surprised Duehr was sent down. I'd keep him up permanently in at least a 4th line role. I could see him higher up the lineup longer term.

I think Wolf should be our #1 goalie. Any time for that is good - sooner than later IMO.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, let's see how Tom's knee survives this big Russian pounding. Like both fighters but Tom is the lad- would have been a huge statement.
Aye, Aspinall wins this? That's putting a massive statement out there to anyone, anytime in that division. Both are incredible talents.

Reactions: joescores

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Every year a bunch of guys with an excel spreadsheet and a paywall rank our prospect pool as bottom 5.

Reactions: Tofveve

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Right lads, adding some red wine in the mix, passed 2am so acceptable 👌 Come on Ruzicka, him for the GWG.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad