Confirmed with Link: Hagel & two 4ths ('22 & '24) traded to TB for Raddysh, Katchouk, & two 1sts ('23 & '24)

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Hagel is what the Hawks needed to do with Gustafsson when he had 60 points in 2019. Meanwhile dumbasses here were going on about how it’s important to keep him now only for his production to fall off a cliff and to be traded for a late 3rd when he could have fetched a first.

Powers also talked about Kubalik fetching a first in 2021 too when now he couldn’t even get a return.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
You can’t bump this thread in a time like this! I thought something actually happened.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Hagel is what the Hawks needed to do with Gustafsson when he had 60 points in 2019. Meanwhile dumbasses here were going on about how it’s important to keep him now only for his production to fall off a cliff and to be traded for a late 3rd when he could have fetched a first.

Powers also talked about Kubalik fetching a first in 2021 too when now he couldn’t even get a return.
I was always questionable if he was really gonna fetch a 1st. People kept saying it need to be done before the league found out he was awful defensively... as if they didn't all know that.

But I mainly only wanted him as a anchor to not rush Boqvist... which they did anyway dumbly. The value he had was to let Boqvist stay in rockford and not worry about NHL success but they blew both points.

Reactions: d rake

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

they shopped Gus but the offers were never there, hard to trade him for multiple 1sts if they were never on the table ...his value was probably more like Strome's, nice offensive production but no ability defensively whatsoever so teams don't want to fork up the high picks, Hagel is cost controlled on a great deal and can play anywhere in the lineup, big difference

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Gustafsson did get us Wyatt Kaiser tho

Best case scenario is the picks slide to 2025 and 2026 are become first picks overall
Worst case scenario is they end up being the 32nd pick overall in 2023 and 2024

Realistically I’m hoping for two top 16 picks, example 11th or higher in 2023 and 2024

Reactions: ClydeLee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad