Post-Game Talk: Habs win two of their last three! (2-1 @ NYR)

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
There's a back to back with Pit and Ott then we play Detroit.

I'd give Primeau the Ottawa game of the back to back. If he does well, give him the game against Detroit.
Doing so will also give Price a full week off before our 4 games out west (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg).
Nice to give Price a full week off. Doing so throughout the season should pay dividends at the end of the year.

If Primeau's good, give him the Calgary or Winnipeg game.
It's pretty simple play Price against the big team and Primeau against the weak team , i don't even know how is this a problem.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Not legit though as Florida has 3 games in hand and Buffalo 1. They need to lose all of them.
true but games in hand aren't games won. Remains to be seen but I'm happy we've got the win tonight in regulation.

Very important division and west games coming next. I hope that they send at least one of the AHLers down and get some fresh ones. There's a case for Peca to stay as he can motor and he plays defensively. But Hudon unfortunately is stuck in his no-man's-land and isn't adding anything to this team, even in the absence of the injured players.

______

Chiarot is a beast. I really like his IQ and positioning, he knows his limits and plays very efficiently. I think CJ is the right kind of coach for him. I think he's been a terrific addition, even if we still need more help on LD.

Kulak is just clumsy lately and has no grace. He is bobbling the puck and while I prefer him to Reilly, he needs to sit. Leskinen has been quietly alright. I'd like to see him stick around when Mete is back.

Chiarot-Weber
Mete-Petry
Leskinen-Fleury
Kulak

Reactions: Habs Icing

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
When Brunet gets on a player case it's the beginning of the end for that player. I don't think any player ever survived Brunet's wrath.

Well, in this particular instance, it's entirely rectifiable. Just put Domi on the wing. Or, if all fails, sell him off as a center.

I really want to see Suzuki at center. He might have played there tonight but he won't be when KK comes back.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
was it appropriate ? I missed the game. Anything relevant to know about it other than Price seems to have had a good one. Heard on the radio Leskinen made a big mistake that lead to the goal, has he been okay other than that or was it a difficult game ?
Bad bounce. Puck went back to him at the point and hopped over his stick (MSG ice is always garbage apparently) and buddy did the Sidney-Crosby-On-Price-Shootout-Goal move and buried a beauty on the breakaway.

Players consoled him pretty quickly and picked him up, most notably Gallagher and Thompson. Richardson put him back out there not long after. Looked okay.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Pretty good 3rd liner: on pace for 62 points, shuts down opposition's top lines.

It need to be adjusted for inflation.

It's in a league with two 50+ pts players and ~seven 40+ points players in the first week of December.

35 players are above 0.90 PPG.

62 points isn't what it used to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad