Post-Game Talk: Habs win two of their last three! (2-1 @ NYR)

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Benoit Brunet has been relentless about how Domi is not defensively responsible and how he's playing out of position when he's defending inside the Habs's zone. Did it on AC and during this game, in the 2nd intermission when he picked one play where Domi was just chasing the puck carrier in the Habs zone, leaving center ice open for a pass.

I suspect it won't be the last.

When Brunet gets on a player case it's the beginning of the end for that player. I don't think any player ever survived Brunet's wrath.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
After the back to back this Tuesday and Wednesday, Habs have 5 games remaining before the christmas break. All are non-back-to-back.

How many does Primeau get?

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
Benoit Brunet has been relentless about how Domi is not defensively responsible and how he's playing out of position when he's defending inside the Habs's zone. Did it on AC and during this game, in the 2nd intermission when he picked one play where Domi was just chasing the puck carrier in the Habs zone, leaving center ice open for a pass.

I suspect it won't be the last.

was it appropriate ? I missed the game. Anything relevant to know about it other than Price seems to have had a good one. Heard on the radio Leskinen made a big mistake that lead to the goal, has he been okay other than that or was it a difficult game ?

mols47

Mar 10, 2011
Was at the game! Lots of habs fan at MSG which was great to see! Solid road game from the boys! Let’s get back on track here for our road trip coming up!

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I'm not sure how you get through a game with such bad penalties from Chiarot, a shorthanded 3-on-1, a ridiculous amount of NYR cross-seam passes, and three scoring chances total for the Habs.... but it happened. Fewer mistakes this game for the most part, that was at least one positive.

Price: .967%
Team FOs: 61%

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Because I enjoy talking to posters around here.

Mystery solved. Any other of life's great mysteries that you need me to answer?

I don't know. Nothing much better to do on a friday when you work in the AM.

You could always watch a different game from a team you like, or watch a movie, take up a hobby, do a puzzle. Plenty of options.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Depends , how many times we play Detroit?

There's a back to back with Pit and Ott then we play Detroit.

I'd give Primeau the Ottawa game of the back to back. If he does well, give him the game against Detroit.
Doing so will also give Price a full week off before our 4 games out west (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg).
Nice to give Price a full week off. Doing so throughout the season should pay dividends at the end of the year.

If Primeau's good, give him the Calgary or Winnipeg game.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Where are the guys saying Danault is bad?

Nobody ever said he is bad. Man some guys .... guys can keep thinking he is a 1st line center all they want it will not make them right. It never will. Will they come back in 10 years to admit they were wrong? The DD apologists are still trying to spin it like if they were right about it ... will probably be the same with Danault.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
1) Flaming: Critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks against members are not permitted. Report flaming, do not respond to it. Counter-flaming is also prohibited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad