Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs. Leafs (Tomorrow @ 7PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I'd like to see Primeau start but I doubt it if Price is "almost back". I think a rested Primeau is more prepared than a tired Allen. Won't matter if we can't score though

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Kulak on the first pairing and a guy who's been put on waivers 3 times on the ''1st''.

What a joke.

Most exciting player is a 36 years old ''has-been'' who was supposed to play once in a while. Amazing line-up.

Scott1243

Oct 17, 2017
Thank god Foligno will have to quarantine. I will pray every night that the leafs don’t win a cup this year.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
6-1 Leafs.

Flames will be tied with us by Friday night.

Kind of weird, but we have 3 games in hand on Calgary, but because of Vancouver's Covid situation they'll hold 2 games in hand on us by end of season. Ditto Vancouver.

Calgary's last 2 games are versus Vancouver on May 15 & 16. Our season ends May 11.

That final weekend for them & Vancouver is either for rankings only because they both stank it up and are already eliminated;

OR,

it's a play-in series with one of those teams taking our playoff spot.

It'll depend on how we do vs Calgary more so than what we do vs Toronto.

Reactions: austin316

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
One defenseman and zero top 6 forwards who were drafted and developed by the organisation in the lineup. Culmination of 13 years of incompetence and where the team is now is exactly where we should expect it to be.

"If you knew the things I knew, you'd understand"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad