Post-Game Talk: Habs Unceremoniously Torched -- Blanked by LAK 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Tells you all you need to know about what the players think of the cellies and the fabled history of the team.

I'm sure most players want to drop the puck and get going and couldn't care less about ceremonies. But those things are not for the players, though.

DrunkenHabz

Jan 10, 2012
Drouin reminds me of Desharnais, but without Desharnais' vision. Which essentially makes him useless since it was Desharnais only tool. He seems like the only player on the team not buying into the game plan. Rushing in the zone trying to go through five bodies only to fall each time and lose the puck really isn't helping his cause.

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
All our shots were so weak. We literally have nobody with a quality shot on the team until Weber is back.
This team needs to find a way to get way more shots from in close. Shooting from the perimeter won't work because our weak shots won't generate any rebounds.

Reality though is that it's the 1st game where we didn't outplay the other team, and we've been off since last Saturday. No excuses for next game.

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Hey there, anybody want to buy some parade supplies? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Peanut

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Andrew Shaw doesn't. TBH, not sure he really likes it here.

Not sure I agree. He could be faking it but he seems to engage with the players/fans online at least. He's also from Belleville so it's not that far away. Only thing I can think of is that he wants to play in the playoffs, but I think he was more or less speaking honestly there.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Perhaps the long delay (which WTF were they thinking, why do that on the season opener, why not later in the year), did cause some problems as the ice seemed shitty since that puck was bouncing like a rubber ball out there.

We'll see how the next game goes, I would be shocked if the pens look half asleep like they did last game but then again they made a ton of errors. The Habs knew they had a tough schedule to start the month so we'll see what happens.

I like what i'm seeing from Reilly and Domi so far this season.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Is he even skating yet? He might have taken a #2 after watching from the pressbox, but I'm pretty sure he's injured.
Sorry looked him up and the first thing google showed me was 2 goals. I didn't notice it was dated september. My bad. (actually googles, but I should have verified.)

Reactions: Draft

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Perhaps the long delay (which WTF were they thinking, why do that on the season opener, why not later in the year), did cause some problems as the ice seemed ****ty since that puck was bouncing like a rubber ball out there.

We'll see how the next game goes, I would be shocked if the pens look half asleep like they did last game but then again they made a ton of errors. The Habs knew they had a tough schedule to start the month so we'll see what happens.

I like what i'm seeing from Reilly and Domi so far this season.

Toronto Raptors played a basketball game last night at Bell Centre ..that's the reason for the bad ice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad