Post-Game Talk: Habs Unceremoniously Torched -- Blanked by LAK 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
"I won't bring me down to your level" might be the most condescending post I've heard yet, especially after a compeltely fabricated interpretation of my post.

I'm not even sure your post made sense!

Are you insinuating Price isn't solely responsible? Yeah, no goals were scored. I think that's obvious.

It would make more senses if i would have quote the right post......sorry about that, was thinking of another post. And even there ''your level" didn't mean yours exactly but to all those who simply look at Price and nothing else.

Reactions: admiralcadillac

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Don't want to read the whole thread, how were the hot dogs?

Is it worth it to buy a 100$ ticket to spend 20$ on hot dogs and leave before the 2nd begins?

The effort last game kept most viewers engaged but yeah if we have more than one or two no shows in any given game the exits are close and early. No Hot Dogs No Beer No Line Ups.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
It would make more senses if i would have quote the right post......sorry about that, was thinking of another post. And even there ''your level" didn't mean yours exactly but to all those who simply look at Price and nothing else.

Totally fair!

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Drouin was the sharpest Hab. Loads of skill and some nice passes.
gameShots-2018-10-11-2018020051-L.AatMTL.png

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
That anthem singer was quite impressive.
This true. I was jamming so I watched it later. Dad recorded the Fox version. Different perspective and not too hard to listen to. The game itself was another matter though. One of those games where I got the feeling early it wasn’t going to be there. Looked small and ineffective.

Reactions: Forum93

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
There are some teams we will match up ok with............then there's teams we wont.......we are lucky we are in the East...we would be door mats in the West. Wait, we are doormats in the East also.............

How someone can say, we are not a poorly constructed team is beyond me.............have we extended MB yet? Our attitude is soooo much bedder this year!!

There is only 1 owner, who would even hire a clown like Bergevin, and he is our owner....great.

Reactions: Runner77

BrendanGallagher11

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
Lol that's such bull****. You must have been watching the game with your eyes closed if you think we lost this because of Price.
This

First goal was a amazing placed snipe on a 2 on 1 rush

Second nolan won a puck battle against 65 and 61 leaving Amadio wide open at the hasmarks for one time snip

Third was a in a scrum with major bodies in front of Carey
He couldnt see shit
Screened Carter shot through the five hole

Not price fault
He played ok
Where's the scoring?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
It's just one game, but it appeared to reveal weaknesses, just as the 1st 2 games showed our strengths.

MB has surprised me in that he has stuck to building up the talent pool, especially at centre and not made help now moves at the expense of the future. He needs to stick with that.

If we hang around a play off spot long enough MB could really be tempted to make the shorter terms moves and I think that would be bad.

For me it's not about tanking so much as knowing where your team is in terms of contending and acting accordingly. Easy example. You think you are a contender and you have a good player going UFA. You no doubt keep the guy. Same player on a bad team, you trade him. Why, are you tanking ? Well, it's just the move that makes sense in the teams circumstances.

So given where I see this team you do not do anything at the expense of the future. At the least we hopefully see some young guys develop well and we land another top 10 pick. Is that tanking ? Dont know, dont really care what its labelled, but it's the right approach and you dont have to get into a major argument on the " tanking " strategy.
Now if only the Canadiens had a GM that did not take 7 years on the job to learn such things.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
The effort last game kept most viewers engaged but yeah if we have more than one or two no shows in any given game the exits are close and early. No Hot Dogs No Beer No Line Ups.
Too many good games on last night. Surfed and hardly caught any of the Kings Canadiens. Didnt miss much apparently.

Good to see Serge at the ceremony. Best GM since Pollock.

Jets Preds are laying good ground work for a rivalry.

Reactions: Rapala

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
This

First goal was a amazing placed snipe on a 2 on 1 rush

Second nolan won a puck battle against 65 and 61 leaving Amadio wide open at the hasmarks for one time snip

Third was a in a scrum with major bodies in front of Carey
He couldnt see ****
Screened Carter shot through the five hole

Not price fault
He played ok
Where's the scoring?
I have nothing to say against the 3rd goal. But seriously at 10.5M I expect him to be a game changer, he shouldve had make the save on the 1st goal. It was a 2vs1 but defender played it well. The pass lane was cut Price shouldve been more ready for the shot he got surprise short side from a meh distance bad positioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad