Post-Game Talk: Habs Unceremoniously Torched -- Blanked by LAK 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Honest effort for both team, it came down to the offensive talent the Habs don't have.

tenor.gif

Yep, now that's the right direction.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Let's be honest for sec the puck luck was on our side the first two games. Like Danault attempting a shot deflected by the dman right on Gallagher's stick for a one timer. Domi tries a pass to Lehkonen in his skates but then deflected right on Byron's stick alone in front of the net. Wont be this way all season long. The first games were exciting but there was not a truck load of goals resulting from skilled plays. Going into the dirty areas work against bad or unprepared teams but you wont win that many games this way. Drouin will have to wake up eventually. People are way more patient with him than with AG. I don't think AG ever looked that bad outside of when he came back from his knee injuries.

Last edited:

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
In all seriousness, this was a long break and the team probably was nervous to play at home. I won't expect this level of badness until I see a string of these games. It did look like the team that I thought it would, that being said.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Hockey needs more challenges and goal reviews

- change my mind

I haven't laughed so hard about those 5min

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Bad game, kids looked nerveous after the first goal, hope for a better one on saturday

At least beating the 14 pages of the last post game thread is a sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad