Rumor: Habs sign Radulov

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Radulov had 65 points for CSKA last year and second place had 36. He's the best offensive UFA on the market after Stamkos. It would be huge. He's a star.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Radulov had 65 points for CSKA last year and second place had 36. He's the best offensive UFA on the market after Stamkos. It would be huge. He's a star.

I'm on board. Especially if MB also manages to get Backes. That would increase his MB's stock in my eyes, after it hit the pink sheets tripling down on Therrien and shipping out PK.

Habidelidoo

Aug 3, 2005
Would be fun. The guy has skills.

But the nightlife in Montreal has many distractions...

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Man that's a stretch.

He is a good player who had a 26 goal season once upon a time. He could be a 30 goal guy but his character is a serious concern. It goes against what they have done the past few days.

Bergevin continues destroying this team one move at a time.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Would be fun. The guy has skills.

But the nightlife in Montreal has many distractions...
It's okay, Therrien will "fix" his game.

As for people wondering why we dealt Subban only to get this guy, I'm pretty sure it will be spun as "we got Weber because we knew we were getting Radulov and he'll keep him in line..."

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bergevin is pretty much throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks when it comes to building this team. Trading Subban for supposed locker room issues and now bringing in Radulov?

It fills out one of the two holes in the top-six but this is weird.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
So we are led to believe Subban was traded because he was a cancer and then get this guy the next day? Ok whatever I want to see Therrien make him grind. :laugh:

No one else will touch Radulov with a 10ft pole but MB is a desperate man who sees the free lunch coming to an end.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Man...how long are we going to be linking everything and anything to PK Subban

This is part of the reason why he was traded....

He was bigger than the team

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
Man that's a stretch.

He is a good player who had a 26 goal season once upon a time. He could be a 30 goal guy but his character is a serious concern. It goes against what they have done the past few days.

Bergevin continues destroying this team one move at a time.

That's Crap, If habs got Radulov for nothing, it cannot be bad. Top6 or more a top3. Complain seem to be to fun...:shakehead

void

Jan 5, 2006
So we are led to believe Subban was traded because he was a cancer and then get this guy the next day? Ok whatever I want to see Therrien make him grind. :laugh:

It's honestly comical at this point.

fa5.jpg

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Therrien will make him a better person. We're good folks. Therrien has this.

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Which is proof that he trades players not for the coach but to make the team, in his mind's eye, better

Has been an epic fail, Briere, PAP, Semin and now trades Eller and PK? signing Radulov would be a collossal waste of time, cap space and probably cause more locker room problems with MT than Subban did.

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
"Radulov! Stop scoring da goalz! I f-ing told you to grind dem guyz! Now grind dem!!!!"

-Therrien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad