Eriksson to Vancouver
Ladd to NYI
Okposo rumoured to Buffalo.

Makes this signing understandable.

None of the UFAs want to come here.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Our top 6 is a lot better with him in it than without I haven't seen any details on the deal yet but I like the signing.

JAM 79

Oct 8, 2014
This was the player I hoped we got tbh.

I just honestly didnt think it was going to happen.

I gotta wonder though now, is how does Weber feel about it... After the debacle in Nashville.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah let's sign Mr. Character Radulov. I wouldn't mind signing him, but seeing as how the front office has set a high bar for character when it comes to PK and Kassian it makes no sense.

Maybe Radulov can come here and sign a 6 year contract. Then get annoyed with MT having to play with DD all the time and then suddenly "retire" a la Kovalchuk and convince Chucky to go with him back to the KHL.

Haha. We really are turning into a laughing stock of the league. Oh well, hopefully this leagues us to a top draft pick or two.

He was top 10 in KHL scoring last season. Along with former NHL greats Linus Omark, Nigel Dawes and Brandon Bochenski.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Radulov = PK + Kovalev.
Not trade value but the combination of what the player offers. Again, i'm not saying Radilov is worth both. I'm saying he takes room like PK and will dazzel like Kovalev did.

Still not confirmed and won't beleive it till I see a teliable link.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
This just stinks of a Radulov negotiation ploy to get more money from a KHL team. MB runs a tight ship and doesn't normally leak this kind of information. Alot more likely that the leak is from Radulov's camp.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
2014-2015 Panarin 1.15 PPG, has almost 1 PPG in NHL.

2014-2015 Radulov 1.54 PPG.

2015-2016 Radulov 1.23 PPG, 65 points. #2 in points in his team had 36.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
As long as he behaves... in Montreal... somehow... I like this signing. We need stronget wingers. Left side is still weak tho

Highly doubt it. He's had free reign for the last 9 seasons except for the short time back with the Preds. And we know how that ended. I'm looking forward to Radulov vs. MT/MB/DD

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I have no issues with Radulov because we deperately need the skill but there so many red flag it is a gamble, we just traded PK because he didn't fit in the team concept and how will Radolov fit in it, but we do have a lot of Russian player (Markov, Emelin, ±Galchenyuk, Scherbak, Sergashev) and we have Weber how played with him in NSH.

Seem DET had offer Radulov 5M$ 1 year deal... if MB is in the 5m$, 1 to 3 year range it great gamble, anything above that I have a issue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad