Post-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
In honour of our Hamburgler, I want to post this, originally posted in the main board thread, because I'm dying laughing at it.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
lol @ the Habs.

Their D is 2 players deep. Pateryn, Beaulieu, and Gilbert are so soft on the puck. PK and Markov can be disrupted with speed. That's why the JGP line caused so much trouble. Love that line.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
We aren't talking enough about how awesome Mark Stone is.

36 points in 54 games now.

Jerk Store*

Lol! Some Habs fans really went crying on the main board about a hit to the shoulder? Oh man, they've been sold on such a soft brand of hockey and thus are so whiny. I feel bad for the knowledgeable ones :shakehead

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I really hope he or Hoffman pass Gaudreau. They've been inching their way up the standings all year.

According to NHL.com Stone's 2p above Hoffman now.

I still find Hoffman being +20 absolutely ridiculous... also one other interesting stat... Hoff's closing in on the NHL record for most goals without a PPG for the season. Record is 31, he's at 20. He's on pace to possibly hit 31.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We have something special with Stone. I wouldn't be afraid to say he is among the top 10 smartest forwards in the league right now. Easily the smartest on our team. I can see him reaching 70+ points as soon as next year or the year after.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
We have something special with Stone. I wouldn't be afraid to say he is among the top 10 smartest forwards in the league right now. Easily the smartest on our team. I can see him reaching 70+ points as soon as next year or the year after.

Stone has such amazing vision, hands, and board play. And he has a decent shot.

There's a reason they call him "The Ratchet." Once he touches the puck, it moves unrelentingly towards another scoring chance.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
lol @ the Habs.

Their D is 2 players deep. Pateryn, Beaulieu, and Gilbert are so soft on the puck. PK and Markov can be disrupted with speed. That's why the JGP line caused so much trouble. Love that line.

Me too, but I'm a little bit confused. I was told that with Prince, Pageau, Lazar and Condra ALL in the lineup that we'd be pushed around by the Habs.

I guess we'll just have to take our lumps like we did tonight. :sarcasm:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Cameron thinks Stone has one of the best sticks in the NHL. Said people cant pass through Stone lol

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So does Stone have a chance at being nominated for the Calder?

5 more goals and 4 more points than Ekblad.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
It's hard to tell how far Stone can take it...

I'm fine with what he is right now but if he can do even better... great.

JessicaN

Sep 11, 2012
Stone has such amazing vision, hands, and board play. And he has a decent shot.

There's a reason they call him "The Ratchet." Once he touches the puck, it moves unrelentingly towards another scoring chance.

Nah that's because he's ugly and un-kept.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad