Post-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
Funny I was just reading their PG thread and having a good laugh because of that as well. Half of them need to insecurely remind everyone that the Sens are not in the playoffs and how irrelevant they are, over and over and over again. Apparently we have not been or will not be in the playoffs for years, maybe decades as well. It's like watching a poutine truck run out of gravy on busy friday afternoon, pure incoherent chaos :sarcasm:

Fact is that they are not far of from being that cup threat. They are just missing some character players with size and skill. I'd love to cheer for them but the large portion of their fans make it so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Exactly. It's like us with Toronto. I don't like how in our heads they are, but now that we're on the other side of it with Montreal, I get how you can love the feeling.

Ottawa really grinds their gears.

Toronto doesnt bother me anymore. When the sens were getting embarrassed it stung but now Toronto and its players are pretty funny and i cant help laughing at their stupidty. Ottawa recently embarrassed montreal in the playoffs and its funny that they lose to us despite their record. I imagine it must be quite maddening to see us bully them

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What's amusing about Toronto is the annual insistence that they're actually a good team with:
(a) bad coaching
(b) bad luck
(c) a bad stretch of games

It happens EVERY summer.

We finished ahead of them last season and they were adamant at how much worse our team was going into this year.

I like to think that we're a little more self-aware. Bubble playoff team is what most of us thought, and it appears as if we're on the wrong side of the bubble.

Sure, they're all dumping on how ****** their team is now (like they do every year), but wait for August-September and we'll see the same thing happen again.

It's like Groundhog Day.

If they could just keep it in their pants for half a season, JUST ONCE, it wouldn't be quite so pathetic.

But no, they'll have a good stretch of games and it'll happen all over again.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
What's amusing about Toronto is the annual insistence that they're actually a good team with:
(a) bad coaching
(b) bad luck
(c) a bad stretch of games

It happens EVERY summer.

We finished ahead of them last season and they were adamant at how much worse our team was going into this year.

I like to think that we're a little more self-aware. Bubble playoff team is what most of us thought, and it appears as if we're on the wrong side of the bubble.

Sure, they're all dumping on how ****** their team is now (like they do every year), but wait for August-September and we'll see the same thing happen again.

It's like Groundhog Day.

If they could just keep it in their pants for half a season, JUST ONCE, it wouldn't be quite so pathetic.

But no, they'll have a good stretch of games and it'll happen all over again.

because zeke

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Montreal getting rag dolled around. Great to see some things haven't changed.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Yep, they keep calling us irrelevant but never stop talking about us :laugh:

Montreal fans are such *****! Pretending not to care every time they get spanked by the Sens is classic! :laugh: However I think some of their fans are smart enough to realize their team isn't going anywhere significant with a soft team like that. But they make Montreal out to be this huge metropolis which it is not!

Last edited by a moderator:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

It's like Groundhog Day.

I'm not a big fan of links but I just had to.

Sterling31 said:
Weird part. Call me a blind homer.
But the offense wasn't bad!

JvR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Santorelli
Komarov-Holland-Clarkson
Panik-Winnik-Booth

I see the lineup we play against every night and go - wow, we aren't THAT bad. (to most that are above us)

Our D is delusional most of the time, and our best forwards don't work enough.

I was dumbfounded for the most part. Because we aren't as bad as we are playing.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1836383

This is precisely what I'm talking about.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
No idea what this means but I love it.

41OyGCX-RdL._SY445_.jpg

Plekanec.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad