GDT: Habs/Sens (Tonight @ 7:30PM on RDS & TSN5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddy

Aug 2, 2005
Why is Armia cemented in his spot? Sure, he's good at possession and board play, but you need results. He's not creating much scoring chances with his qualities, and let's not forget that he's on every PP. At a certain point, you need results. He should be the one on the 4th line and not glued to KK's wing.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Why is Armia cemented in his spot? Sure, he's good at possession and board play, but you need results. He's not creating much scoring chances with his qualities, and let's not forget that he's on every PP. At a certain point, you need results. He should be the one on the 4th line and not glued to KK's wing.

Lol, forget about it. Armia's playing and he'll be good.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I just hope for a very good game by Suzuki and Fleury. I want them both in our lineup!

At this point, I think I'm just going to be happy if they make it out of the game injury-free. We haven't exactly been lucky that way.

Reactions: Milhouse40

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Charles Hudon is down 3 games to 1 in the play offs, tonight is his game 5. Guy needs to show everything he has, tonight. Hoping he does.
While it's important, he'll definitely be given every chance in the world before we have to waive him. I hope he shows up and plays well. Never been a huge fan of his, but if he does well it's great for the team.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
While it's important, he'll definitely be given every chance in the world before we have to waive him. I hope he shows up and plays well. Never been a huge fan of his, but if he does well it's great for the team.

I thought last year he would do better, and not so much. Would be nice if he showed he is an NHLer.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Why is Armia cemented in his spot? Sure, he's good at possession and board play, but you need results.
For the simple reason Kotkaniemi can't win a board battle, or hold onto the puck in tight to save his life. Yes, it would be better to have Blake Wheeler out there with him, but unfortunately that is not an option.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Charles Hudon is down 3 games to 1 in the play offs, tonight is his game 5. Guy needs to show everything he has, tonight. Hoping he does.

We've seen everything he has. It's not enough.

Hope is not a plan with this guy.

BCHYFsP.jpg

*Les Serpuariens: coined term, means "the good for nothings".

Reactions: demetan33

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013

He does every game. He is actually one of my favorite hard working players on the team. It just turns out his hockey IQ at full speed with the players he's with probably holds him back a bit. It actually sucks he's playing on Montreal he's be great on a team like Chicago or Boston even.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

My biggest pet peeve about the way things are playing out.

I would love for Weal to replace Armia in the top 9 at RW and for Armia to lead a 4th line at RW.

I just hope Suzuki and Weal's chemistry is so good that Julien goes back to it. Weal also did well in playing with Poehling the game he got his hat trick. He makes things happen offensively more than Armia, and is gritty on the boards.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Give KK someone to play with!

Armia is smart but I don’t see him as a great fit with KK unless he starts finishing. And Hudon has really no shot at bring anything more than the 13th forward.

Reactions: Tyson

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This is a juicy preseason lineup.... It just sucks that poehling is hurt.

Still, we get to focus on Suzuki, Evans, Fleury, and leskinen tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad