GDT: Habs/Sens (Tonight @ 7:30PM on RDS & TSN5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Suzuki has to be a top 9 atleast until the return of Byron.

I have him ahead of Byron, and Armia. If we're 100% healthy and Byron and Poehling come back, I think we roll 4 good lines which can produce offensively.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
This is what happens when you dont let players dominate. Ive said the same thing before the season in 2018... Look at Suzuki and look at Kotkaniemi, one is dangerous as hell and the other has no confidence in his abilities.
I don't think it's confidence. I think he's just not pushing as hard. I agree with Guy Boucher's take.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
I don't think that Kotkaniemi is ever going to be a big point producer in the NHL, 50-60 point guy possibly, I know that he is still very young but he doesn't strike me as the type of center that will produce big point totals, his overall game will be solid but not what people are hoping for, a Mikko Koivu type of player but not a star.

This take fresh off the piping hot press

Reactions: 417

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
The only call that was real was chariots,

And tchacuk runs the goalie and gets a lot of cross check and a face wash.

That's the opposite of chippyIf

1*RSuZC5ZglLe7zyVcYcrmBA.jpeg

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I'm going to play ps4 before PGT.

Suzuki so far securing a very possible spot top 9 RW

Fleury so far questioning the org for the 3rd Rhd.

GG everyone, fun preseason so far except for the injuries.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This is what happens when you dont let players dominate. Ive said the same thing before the season in 2018... Look at Suzuki and look at Kotkaniemi, one is dangerous as hell and the other has no confidence in his abilities.
I think that Claude Julien put more pressure on KK to play a safer more defensive style and I saw the same type of game from Suzuki at last years camp. It just seems like KK is not going to take many chances out there. Suzuki on the other hand seems to be set free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad