Tatar-Suzuki-Toffoli
Drouin-KK-Gallagher
Lekhonen-Danault-Perry
Byron-Evans-Armia

Romo-Weber
Edmund-Petry
Chiarot - IDK

Allen

Shake things upppppppp. I prefer losing while trying something different than losing with that ol’ same f@##$ boring recipe. It’s Ottawa, not 1995 red wings...so try something ffs.

I don’t want to see Carey in nets. I’m sure he can rebound but we go with the keeper who gives us the better chance to win.

Putrid-

Tatar-Suzuki-Toffoli
Drouin-KK-Gallagher
Lekhonen-Danault-Perry
Byron-Evans-Armia

Romo-Weber
Edmund-Petry
Chiarot - IDK

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Hope numbnuts goes back to white pads. Has anyone not thought of telling him dark pads are an advantage to the shooter?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Putrid-

Tatar-Suzuki-Toffoli
Drouin-KK-Gallagher
Lekhonen-Danault-Perry
Byron-Evans-Armia

Romo-Weber
Edmund-Petry
Chiarot - IDK

Not Danault - Not Danault - Not Danault
Not Danault - Danault - Not Danault

Not Chairot - Not Chairot
Chairot - Not Chairot

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

0 changes lol..

I was less than enthused to see they were going with Ducharme honestly, he just doesnt look like hes got the stones for it, doesnt have a nathan mackinnon and doesnt have a stacked team canada roster lol..

There was a legit general concern he would RELY on Danault more of all people and so far...so bad..

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
The Anderson injury feels like it’s going to be one that starts day to day and ends up being 6 weeks. The less they say the more I worry.
It's been like the 5th times this season that Anderson was hurt during a game and went back to the locker , sounds like this time It was the real deal.
Those day to day things remember me of the Markov Saga

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
The Anderson injury feels like it’s going to be one that starts day to day and ends up being 6 weeks. The less they say the more I worry.

He clearly sprained his ankle on the slewfoot, you can see his left ankle tweak on the play, but he still amazingly POPS right up anyway lol

If its a normal sprain then a week or two, but if its the dreaded HIGH ankle sprain youre looking at 6+ weeks yeah PLUS the "linger", but this vague information of "well might play today, oh no maybe next time, nope today either" certainly FEELS like its more of a normal sprain, but here's hoping

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's been like the 5th times this season that Anderson was hurt during a game and went back to the locker , sounds like this time It was the real deal.
Those day to day things remember me of the Markov Saga

Think you're a little confused lol, the 3 Major Markov injuries were Carey slicing markovs ankle, to which we heard the next DAY he would be out 4-6 months (god that was a long 5 months) , followed right after by the torn ACL vs pittsburgh in the playoffs which came out of NOwhere, but boom, thats a whole year gone there, and then he comes back and BOOM, tears the ACL again vs Carolina and he punches the boards and we all KNEW what had just happened...

In every single case, we knew the next day what had happened, and for how long he was gone. it was a BRUTAL 3 year stretch for him and for us as fans, our superstar D falling apart in pieces before our eyes...

But it was never "day to day" with him, youre bigtime thinking about the PRICE saga for when he stepped on that puck that year and he was never the same

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
He clearly sprained his ankle on the slewfoot, you can see his left ankle tweak on the play, but he still amazingly POPS right up anyway lol

If its a normal sprain then a week or two, but if its the dreaded HIGH ankle sprain youre looking at 6+ weeks yeah PLUS the "linger", but this vague information of "well might play today, oh no maybe next time, nope today either" certainly FEELS like its more of a normal sprain, but here's hoping

I just dread the “retroactive to Feb 24” announcement.

I had a bad high ankle sprain before it was fashionable. I was carrying the ball and took a tackle in soft ground - my cleats kept my foot stuck in. The separation was so severe that the orthopaedic surgeon put screws in to tighten it all back up.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Reminds me of Blackadder! lol

Had a ton of prominent actors on that show. Hugh Laurie(Dr House) Mr Bean of course, Stephen Fry(V for Vendetta and a lot more), Miranda Richardson(Rita Skeeter, harry potter), Tony Robinson, Robbie Coltrane(Hagrid), Brian Blessed, The late great Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson (full bottom). Haven't seen it in a long time.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I just dread the “retroactive to Feb 24” announcement.

I had a bad high ankle sprain before it was fashionable. I was carrying the ball and took a tackle in soft ground - my cleats kept my foot stuck in. The separation was so severe that the orthopaedic surgeon put screws in to tighten it all back up.
Ive had about 5 ankle sprains. Small tendons it seems. To get back to 100 percent take a long time. Once it took almost a year. I stopped wearing running shoes because of it. Mostly work boots and loafers if the wife has me doing something casual.

Reactions: Tighthead

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Not Danault - Danault - Not Danault

Chairot - Not Chairot
For the first time in like ever I see a lineup that actually makes a perfect sense. Bravo!

Reactions: Saxon

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
If Flames win tonight Habs will be out of the playoffs spot... albeit with 3 games in hand on flames. But hey... who wants to bet their house that Habs will use these 3 games to their advantage?

Sigh... what a sad state once again. And it all started so well...

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
0 changes lol..

I was less than enthused to see they were going with Ducharme honestly, he just doesnt look like hes got the stones for it, doesnt have a nathan mackinnon and doesnt have a stacked team canada roster lol..

There was a legit general concern he would RELY on Danault more of all people and so far...so bad..

The habs played pretty well last game. So it makes sense to keep the same lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad