Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Sens on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I think the time is now to regroup. New month, coach has had some practices, just need Anderson back and we have a chance to have a great March against some weak opponents. I think we have a great month and once again establish ourselves as a legit playoff team.
Instead of a great march, can we have a great skate.

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week with my dad jokes. Bring your loved ones.

Reactions: abo9

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Predictions
Price is solid but lets in a softie.
Danault scores.
Drouin plays with flare.
Habs win tomorrow

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Predictions
Price is solid but lets in a softie.
Danault scores.
Drouin plays with flare.
Habs win tomorrow

Price is solid but let's in a softie...I'll take the over
Danault scores...definitely the under
Drouin plays with flare...even money
Habs win tomorrow...can't bring myself to disagree, but I'm not betting on it

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This pic was from about a week ago and it got Finns laughing.

e70reHc.jpg

When you translate what was written on KK's stick, it says: "Get mad already f***ing asshole."

It's not clear if KK himself wrote it or if one of his Finnish teammates did, either as a joke or as a form of motivation.

The line comes from a gym video that is legendary in Finland, where insults and obscenities are thrown at a weightlifter in order to get him to perform -- and he ends up being successful on his 340 kg lift. One YouTube user called it "Maximum muscle activation via bullying - The Finnish Method."

Whatever this was, it still hasn't worked for KK. Maybe Lehkonen and Armia need to scream that line at KK, while on the bench.

Just love these infusions of foreign cultural references that far too often, just go unnoticed but make for great anecdotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad