Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Sens on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Sens are destroying the Flames. Habs are still in the playoffs! And once you make da playoffs anything can happen.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Drouin Suzuki Toffoli
Tatar Kotkaniemi Gallagher
Lehkonen Danault Armia
Byron Evans Perry

Romanov Weber
Chiarot Petry
Edmundson Mete

Allen

I'd like to see these lines given a shot at some point.

For the amount of shots and Romanov flying the other night. I thinknhes exactly what Weber could use for his D-Partner and give Romanov an extra boost.

This lineup is based on Anderson still sitting out too.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
If I see Price starting this game I'm giving up.

Lol just dont get these posts

Obviously Price could be playing better but if you think the team is going to KICK him off number 1 status you are dreaming my friend, it just doesnt work that way

But if youre gonna give up, please, by all means, put your money where your mouth is and follow through with it

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Lol just dont get these posts

Obviously Price could be playing better but if you think the team is going to KICK him off number 1 status you are dreaming my friend, it just doesnt work that way

But if youre gonna give up, please, by all means, put your money where your mouth is and follow through with it
Why not "kick him off number 1"?
Besides his bloated contract what has he done to deserve it over Allen.
I dont care about any phony designation anyway, Allen is clearly the better goalie and will be for the next couple years.
And I was being facetious about "giving up" , you're smart enough to understand that.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Yeah, absolutely classic comedy. Loved it! CBC used to show British shows Saturdays at one time. I think it played at 10 am. Was part of my Saturday morning routine.

And, yes, the cast is f***ing amazing. Who's who of 80s/90s British comedy. They all went on to do great things too.

Ditto with the writers. Richard Curtis went on to write Love Actually and Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Can you get re runs of Father Ted over there? It's funnier if you've had any vaguely Catholic or part Irish upbringing, but it's well worth tracking down. I bet some of the more remote Canadian locales are like Father Ted's Craggy Island setting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad