Habs/Sens | Feb 25 | Bishop moves diagonally

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Cowen was sitting in the 100s a few weeks back...no one even recognized him. Got a photo and asked how he was feeling. Dude is insanely tall and is very awkward lol.

On random not hockey related news, Spezza was in at the Mud Oven making a gnome with his daughter this week. Friend works there and was freaking out about it lol

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Cowen was sitting in the 100s a few weeks back...no one even recognized him. Got a photo and asked how he was feeling. Dude is insanely tall and is very awkward lol.

On random not hockey related news, Spezza was in at the Mud Oven making a gnome with his daughter this week. Friend works there and was freaking out about it lol

how old is his daughter? It feels like he just got married 3-4 years ago.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
Nice.

I saw Cowen in the pressbox with Spezza one game.
i wonder if they take all the injured kids in Bingo up to Ottawa to properly rehab them?

Bunch of them were in at Moxies later after the game. Stone, Pagueau, 2 other bingo guys I couldnt see clearly and half the Sens (I guess its good to get a little rowdy after a 5th straight win).

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
"bishop to king-3, checkmate"

mcstache has to be the best coach for media quotes in the league.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
ottawa is experiencing it's best goaltending since clint benedict.

it's going to take a while to get used to.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
"The battle for 5 straight wins is over; the battle for 6 straight wins is about to begin."

-Gandalf

Jerry Aldini

Oct 2, 2009
Toronto
Thought this was a cool stat from last night:

Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson entered the game with 420 career goals. The rest of the Ottawa lineup had a combined 524

Halifaxhab*

Methot impressed me. He was very solid, not like the guy with the same name that played in Columbus;)

But Bishop was amazing....again!

That was a good game...sadly, my Habs go to taranna and now deal with the loaf fans....booo

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Methot impressed me. He was very solid, not like the guy with the same name that played in Columbus;)

But Bishop was amazing....again!

That was a good game...sadly, my Habs go to taranna and now deal with the loaf fans....booo

Hopefully you can take em out :handclap:

Good game. You guys deserved to win, hands down. Bishop decided to go Anderson though which is awesome for us, unfortunate for you lol.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Good luck with that.

They're already planning the parade.

The amount of 'Leafs are contenders' posts I've seen on facebook makes me wanna either puke or just laugh. I can't decide.

They're on the upswing, but they've got a ways to go. Just making the playoffs would be a great start.

Halifaxhab*

The amount of 'Leafs are contenders' posts I've seen on facebook makes me wanna either puke or just laugh. I can't decide.

They're on the upswing, but they've got a ways to go. Just making the playoffs would be a great start.

I usually puke after laughing so hard at those posts. It got so bad that I actually placed a lawnchair and binos at the desk of one truly annoying loaf fan...when he asked why I did it, I told him it was a gift for his upcoming parade on Bay St. He shut up ater that.

PS.....I hate Bishop right now....that jerk stand on his head to win goalie type...boo:sarcasm:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I usually puke after laughing so hard at those posts. It got so bad that I actually placed a lawnchair and binos at the desk of one truly annoying loaf fan...when he asked why I did it, I told him it was a gift for his upcoming parade on Bay St. He shut up ater that.

PS.....I hate Bishop right now....that jerk stand on his head to win goalie type...boo:sarcasm:

I have no idea what "binos" are, but they sound fancy and I want them.

Blue Rhinos? Bisexual winos?
Either/or, sign me up.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Can anyone imagine that St. Louis elected to keep Elliott over Bishop? :o

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
Is it me or Regin barely moved in his SO attempt?

He did the leg kick and then Price just started flopping around.

The leg kick froze Price. He started to go down to stop the faked shot and then had to stop himself. All Regin had to do at that point was go around him and Price was in far too awkward a position to do anything at that point.

Dana Scully

I want to believe.
Dec 3, 2005
Ottawa

Leafs fans don't think logically. It's all or nothing for them. Tank or the Cup, the only two options every season.

Halifaxhab*

I have no idea what "binos" are, but they sound fancy and I want them.

Blue Rhinos? Bisexual winos?
Either/or, sign me up.

binoculars....blue rhinos hurt going in and bisexual winos leave a burn afterwards. Kind of like talking to a leaf fan....you always feel sick when you're done

Halifaxhab*

The leg kick froze Price. He started to go down to stop the faked shot and then had to stop himself. All Regin had to do at that point was go around him and Price was in far too awkward a position to do anything at that point.

so true, it was a nice goal (ouch...that hurt for some reason). Does Regin frame the jock strap that he faked him out of....or does he auction that off for charity?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad