Prospect Info: Habs Rookie Camp (September 15-21) Roster & Games in OP

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Guhle will probably look like a man amongst boys on defense but it's not necessarily eye catching in itself. He'll probably be taking it easy in the corners in any case. Physical maturity wise he'll really stand out in that group.

Didn't play that much last year so should be interesting to see what his game looks like. I value Guhle a lot and so does team Canada but remains to be seen how obsessed he is at improving at all areas.

I liked what I seen at the WJC last year as a 18 year old. He's ahead of the curve and lets hope he has a steep development

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
this Jordan Harris situation also sounds like a shit show. Losing him and Kotkaniemi is a f***ing disaster
The kid wanted to finish school. If they get wind he won't sign, then they'll trade him. That's the risk you face drafting american college kids. It doesn't happen that often.

As for KK, they'll be better off with Dvorak. He wouldn't have been the number 2 C that they needed anyway.

Reactions: Habs Icing

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
The kid wanted to finish school. If they get wind he won't sign, then they'll trade him. That's the risk you face drafting american college kids. It doesn't happen that often.

As for KK, they'll be better off with Dvorak. He wouldn't have been the number 2 C that they needed anyway.

Well that's a shitty loophole that they should get rid of ... You're draft by a team, you go there, not happy? Go fkin play in Russia!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad