Prospect Info: Habs Rookie Camp (September 15-21) Roster & Games in OP

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Will be interesting. I imagine Desruisseaux and Hayes will be in the line-up tomorrow. Isiah Campbell was the 13th forward listed yesterday but I don't recall him playing much. So maybe he will get a spot.

For defense, I would like to see Sobolev get in.
I hope to see Sobolev in at least one game, I'm real curious about that kid.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Yeah, of course, it's always the bad coaches and the stupid management! It's never the players themselves!

How come Suzuki managed to do just fine under the same circumstances?
Same circumstances?

Every player develops under different and changing circumstances.

It is absolutely fair to bring up Suzuki as an example, but it’s not fair to suggest that he dealt with the same circumstances than other players have.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Any of these kids invited to the big camp?
Is the golf tourney today?

Yea. Golf tournament is today. But it's not the same thing as other years. I don't think the players and management will be there or the media. I know the alumni will be there (keep in mind the golf tournament is to benefit the Children's Hospital so whether players are there is not really the goal of the event).

Tomorrow will be the medical and physicals and on-ice will start on Thursday. However they haven't released the rosters yet. So no word on who from the Rookie Camp will be there.

We know Norlinder will be there. My guess Guhle, RHP, and Mysak will be there also.

Reactions: Redux91 and BLONG7

Jul 6, 2016
Yea. Golf tournament is today. But it's not the same thing as other years. I don't think the players and management will be there or the media. I know the alumni will be there (keep in mind the golf tournament is to benefit the Children's Hospital so whether players are there is not really the goal of the event).

Tomorrow will be the medical and physicals and on-ice will start on Thursday. However they haven't released the rosters yet. So no word on who from the Rookie Camp will be there.

We know Norlinder will be there. My guess Guhle, RHP, and Mysak will be there also.

Could also see Fairbrother, Hillis.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Xhekaj has been a physical presence in every game. I wouldn't mind signing him to a contract.
Maybe Cyr as well.

as long as Guhle and Mysak are in the CHL, then we would be at 44 contracts, and could use some depth on the blueline for Laval so if they like him enough then sign him but the problem is all the incoming D you have at the end of the season.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Riley Kidney & William Trudeau have been returned to their Junior teams. All other prospects that were at the rookie camp will be at the main camp. Some will be with the Laval group, while others have been mixed in with the main groups.

All of the invites have been sent back to their teams. It will remain to be seen if any of them may earn an AHL deal for Laval or 3R.

The only invite I noticed is joining the main camp is goalie Alexis Gravel, who will be with the Laval group (along with Vrbetic).

Last edited:
Reactions: dralaf and Redux91

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Riley Kidney & William Trudeau have been returned to their Junior teams. All other prospects that were at the rookie camp will be at the main camp. Some will be with the Laval group, while others have been mixed in with the main groups.

All of the invites have been sent back to their teams. It will remain to be seen if any of them may earn an AHL deal for Laval or 3R.

The only invite I noticed is joining the main camp is goalie Alexis Gravel, who will be with the Laval group (along with Vrbetic).
Arber Xhekaj is there as well.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Regarding Mika Cyr, he got some interest by some teams in the ECHL, including 3R. So he did leave a mark at rookie camp. However, because Laval is so deep up front, Cyr was offered to go to 3R. But he's choses to go back to school at University of Moncton.

Reactions: WinterLion

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2