Post-Game Talk: Habs Prevail in Shootout -- 4-3 over Pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
More Hudon and Domi on the pp. Less Armia. Also, Hudon in the top 9 and Armia on the defensive/4th line

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Kotkaniemi Hudon
Byron Domi Lehkonen
Armia Peca/Pleks Sherbak/Shaw

Jul 6, 2016
After one period, it was tank mode talk around here.... LOL !!!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Good win, coming back from behind 2 goals against the pens makes me hopeful for this team. Tatar is love.

Sucks for tank nation tho.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
More Hudon and Domi on the pp. Less Armia. Also, Hudon in the top 9 and Armia on the defensive/4th line

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Kotkaniemi Hudon
Byron Domi Lehkonen
Armia Peca/Pleks Sherbak/Shaw
On TVA they said Armia has never ever scored on the PP and I can start to see why. I get why they are putting him here but it's not working.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
The top priority for Julien is to win, not to play Kotka. He'll get more ice time against weaker opponents.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Nice win! Drouin looked good tonight, hopefully he keeps it up, we need his skill. A little concerned over Kotka's usage, already seems to be on a short leash and barely gets PP time.
Claude is not using him well at all, he won’t produce on a 3rd line with Armia, it’s pathetic, he should be centering Tatar and Gally, Danault is horrible.

Reactions: Edgy and Benning

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Finally Drouin played a very good game!! We need him to play like that every game, this team desperately need his talent!!! Fun game to watch again, keep it up boys!!!

Reactions: Licentia

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Nice win! Drouin looked good tonight, hopefully he keeps it up, we need his skill. A little concerned over Kotka's usage, already seems to be on a short leash and barely gets PP time.
Ya I wasn’t pleased that Shaw was out on the power play after he blantantly interfered with DeSmith and had Metes goal pulled.

Why not give Kotka pp time as he is clearly a more visionary player than Shaw

Reactions: ChikN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad