Post-Game Talk: Habs Prevail in Shootout -- 4-3 over Pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Claude is not using him well at all, he won’t produce on a 3rd line with Armia, it’s pathetic, he should be centering Tatar and Gally, Danault is horrible.

Danault was pretty good tonight. His line dominated Crosby's in the 2nd. I like the chemistry between Domi-Drouin, only going to get better. They should have scored as a line tonight. Kotkaniemi was protected against Malkin, neither he nor Plekanec matched up well against him.

I like watching this Canadiens team. Only going to be better with the captain making the team harder to get to the net against.

Niemi was very solid tonight.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No matter how much they slim down his equipment, he always looks like a Russian cosmonaut of the 50s for some reason. And, yes, I realize he's not Russian -- it's just his overall appearance.

Secret inflatables...:laugh: He got the idea on an airplane.

Reactions: Runner77

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Julien is using Kotka perfectly. Since when a 18 yo guy is supposed to be 1st line centerman at NHL level ? Kotkaniemi is no Crosby or McDavid for your info.
How do you know that?? He looks like our best player out there despite playing with Armia. How do you know he wouldn’t have 3 more points if he was centering Tatar and Gally?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Not sure i agree. I like giving extra space for our already mobile and smart defense on the PP.
That's the key of that formation, but our point men don't seem to have that cohesion to move off of each other and create lanes. They need to practice more.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Danault was pretty good tonight. His line dominated Crosby's in the 2nd. I like the chemistry between Domi-Drouin, only going to get better. They should have scored as a line tonight. Kotkaniemi was protected against Malkin, neither he nor Plekanec matched up well against him.

I like watching this Canadiens team. Only going to be better with the captain making the team harder to get to the net against.

Niemi was very solid tonight.
Tatar and Gally were dominating despite Danault.

Reactions: Pomee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

giphy.gif

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I know it's unlikely to happen, but I'd put out feelers for any interest in Price with the habs eating up some salary.I think the goaltending with Lindgren and Niemi would be just as good and at least serviceable for the next few years at least.

How surprising coming from you......niemi did get scored on the 1st shot like Price the other night and you said that the team lost because of that...changed your mind?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Renaue Lavoie first question to Danault :

«I dont have any question. Good for tonight, you were excellent»
-«Thanks Renaud.»

Second question:

«I know you're married. But are you also in love with Tatar?»

#JOURNALISM
He's trying to be Pierre McGuire, except this version is on steroids.

Reactions: donghabs98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->