Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Wild. ZzzzZz

Garnet76

Dec 3, 2017
Chatham Ontario
You would have thought Montreal had the 2-1 lead the way they just give the puck possession away.. They get the puck in their own zone and are forced to dump it out because there isn't any puck support in the defensive zone again tonight.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
He went from playing with Danault and prime Tatr a few years ago to Dvorak and past his prime Dadonov. Not sure Gally is the problem on that line.
He absolutely is the problem. He keeps getting opportunities after opportunities that other players aren’t even getting and he still can’t produce.

Never mind the fact he’s our highest paid forward.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
back in the Fantili sweepstakes, bring on the 6'2" Italian stallion

adam-fantilli-2022-2933.jpg
Jeez, about 8" of his height is made up of neck length.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Pretty much everyone was meh to terrible tonight. They couldn't handle the puck and made terrible decisions.

Not that others were any better, but I thought Suzuki played a terrible game. His passes were all over the place and couldn't connect anything. He looked Savard-slow as well. Honestly, whole team looked hungover.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
We did not even deserve the only goal we scored.
Our offence is so easy to neutralize.

Yawn.

Reactions: Tyson

Garnet76

Dec 3, 2017
Chatham Ontario
It’s really unreal how irrelevant Dvorak, Drouin and Dadonov. Usually Hoffman right in there too but in actually don’t think he was too bad tonight.

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen Dvorak in 7 games. Seriously….I actually can’t remember seeing him
Kills me that gally is the one carrying the puck and trying to make plays on that line. The plays die on his stick.

Reactions: the and Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad