Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Canes and KK in very convincing fashion

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
WWE has been awful since 2005. Can't watch that no more. I tried a WrestleMania a few years ago and I couldn't believe how bad they had fallen. A episode of Sunday Night Heat was more entertaining.

Love watching old stuff but the new stuff is just bad.

It's atrocious.

They haven't done anything innovative in so long, the matches are short, there's too much set-up.

The cliches are just so frequent too, ref is always knocked out, or misses a chair shot, or gets distracted while someone else comes in and takes the other person out..

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
WWE has been awful since 2005. Can't watch that no more. I tried a WrestleMania a few years ago and I couldn't believe how bad they had fallen. A episode of Sunday Night Heat was more entertaining.

I long for the days of Superstar Billy Graham, Ivan Putski, and King Kong Angelo Mosca!!!

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
Yeah Covid has been by far our best winger in recent years.
DF7-CB64-F-F246-4-E02-A151-A7382-DC2-AE02.jpg

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia

They had a brief renaissance in the early-mid 2010's with guys like Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens but it's been a joke outside of that.

Dean Ambrose slamming Chris Jericho into a bunch of thumbtacks was sick though.

Jul 6, 2016
It's atrocious.

They haven't done anything innovative in so long, the matches are short, there's too much set-up.

The cliches are just so frequent too, ref is always knocked out, or misses a chair shot, or gets distracted while someone else comes in and takes the other person out..
It's like that since forever . The only think kind of new is the focus they put on women wreslers.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal

WWE has been awfull since 1905 you mean ?
If you like watching old stuff , i can send you pictures of me :naughty:

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
It's atrocious.

You’re describing exactly how wrestling was when I was a child 50some years ago.
I don’t think it has evolved ; maybe your just getting older ;)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's atrocious.

Bring back Edouard Carpentier. :laugh: He had like one of the very first cage matches.

Savard out for the rest of the season.

and despite his ironman status I'm sure Suzuki wishes he was too. It's just sad at this point.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017

Since Triple H took over, it's been pretty decent.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Was an unbelievable moment!! Bergevin's finest hour ;)

You make me cry...bitch !

To think Habs went that far and instead of extending his contract for 5-7 years, Molson choose to hire that fat New-Yorker clown , that ex-players agent as newbie GM, and that peewee coach. From a Stanley Cup finalist, Habs went down to the last place , and again this season, Habs are a going to end last 5 or 6th . What a shame!

Dear Habs fans, i will say in this 1st of April fools 2023, that the Habs won't win anything until the team is full of Quebec born players, francophones, or natives "Amérindiens" + 2-3 4th anglophones liners to please the english medias , and 2-3 from the Afro/Latino/Asian/Arab communities (to show how tolerant we are) and even maybe one gay. :snide: :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: HabbyGuy

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
You make me cry...bitch !

To think Habs went that far and instead of extending his contract for 5-7 years, Molson choose to hire that fat New-Yorker clown , that ex-players agent as newbie GM, and that peewee coach. From a Stanley Cup finalist, Habs went down to the last place , and again this season, Habs are a going to end last 5 or 6th . What a shame!

Dear Habs fans, i will say in this 1st of April fools 2023, that the Habs won't win anything until the team is full of Quebec born players, francophones, or natives "Amérindiens" + 2-3 4th anglophones liners to please the english medias , and 2-3 from the Afro/Latino/Asian/Arab communities (to show how tolerant we are) and even maybe one gay. :snide: :nod:

This you? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad