Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Sens in unspectacular fashion. Still not clinched for the playoffs.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Are u kidding me lol. Im wondering sometimes if some posters are watching the game instead of following stats only. Tkachuk was a train!! He can. Play 8 minutes. He can play 15 minutes. He can play 20 plays. He remain a damn train. He has one gear Crush the net. Hit everybody on the ice. Be a peesence in front of allen. kk?? Falling on the ice. Just watch the game please

Can't disagree there. Tkachuk has taken his game to another level in the last few weeks as well.

Reactions: Hins77 and Runner77

Scaryprice

Nov 21, 2011
Dom really has a face you’d like to smack doesn’t he? Hope he enjoyed his short nhl visit..he’ll never coach a game in the nhl after this season

Reactions: Habs178

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
He wouldn’t be any good in Montreal, we can’t develop. When are we going to Admit it? Not a single other team draft a player third overall and puts him in the nhl and plays them 11 minutes on fourth line. Not to mention give Eric staal 40 percent more ice time.
Staal shouldnt be mentionned here. Im talking about KK and tkachuk. Yeah staal is playing too much. I would like to see KK playing more minutes. Yeah i admit it. But. Its putting our head in the sand to don’t accept that Tkachuk is on another level. I talked with denis fugere (former scout LAk) pre draft 2017 during a Q game. He told me. Tkachuk? A futur gallagher at 6ft 3. I understood that time. Fugere accept to talk with me about many player for that draft. He told me. Not many scout would do it loll

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Problem in Montreal is coaching. We always have to have a French coach even if no one good is available. PS...there aren’t many good French coach’s anymore.

I don't mind a french coach, but we pretty much went through all of them lol.
Then, we are stuck hiring a coach out of Junior who isn't really ready, so it's like if they do there 2-3 year stage in Montreal before going elsewhere and doing well!!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
E0qyUS-WUAMM_Zi
He hates the canadiens. I would too!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks Habs.. That's 2 hours and 30 minutes I can never get back. The Sens were by far the better team and the Habs looked completely disinterested.

The Sens with 6 wins out of the 10 games against the Habs this season. :facepalm:

If I ever manage to find a Romanian GF, I’m going to move on from this sad sack of a team.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I’m here to catch your yearly comments on lobster season. :sarcasm:

Lobster season just started here today. It was suppose to start this past Saturday but it's been so windy here it got postponed until today. I looked out my window today and could see about 75-100 lobster trap buoys in a very small area. The price is too high right now though at $10 a pound. I love lobster but not at $10 a pound so I'll wait a bit for prices to drop. :)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lobster season just started here today. It was suppose to start this past Saturday but it's been so windy here it got postponed until today. I looked out my window today and could see about 75-100 lobster trap buoys in a very small area. The price is too high right now though at $10 a pound. I love lobster but not at $10 a pound so I'll wait a bit for prices to drop. :)

Lowest I saw here in past years on sale is $7.99 a pound, as I recall.

Reactions: sheed36

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I think that was one of the worst games I've seen Montreal play this year. I don't know how anyone can pick out one guy. They were ALL awful. Completely, and utterly disinterested from drop of puck.

The lines are complete shit.

Anderson -- Danault -- Caufield is a disaster of a line. The only guy on that line that can pass is our elite goal scorer Caufield. It was like watching 3 individuals out there with each person doing their own thing. Zero cohesion.

Staal & Frolik are useless. Perry's doing all the work on that line, but those 2 suck, so he's left trying to do it everything.

KK's confidence is completely shot. He looks depressed. He's definitely not smiling anymore. He also looks like he hasn't slept in 3 weeks. It's hard to believe this is the same kid that I thought had higher upside than Suzuki. Way to kill him inside Habs. I f***ing hate this organization.

Toffoli and Suzuki struggled in their own zone too. Sens speed gave them trouble.

The team D was atrocious, and the 6D couldn't hold the puck for more than 2 seconds before giving it away.

Just atrocious hockey, and an overall lack of competitiveness tonight.

Bleh!!

:eviltongu

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
We got stomped out by one of the worst teams in the league. What’s the excuse? Are we going to go far in the playoffs making miraculous comebacks every single game? Pathetic.

Since April 12th, the Sens have the 6th best record in the NHL.

Actually, if you remove the first atrocious month of the season, the Sens are a playoffs team. (3rd best team in the North division)

This isn't one of the worst teams in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad