Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to Leafs, play against Jets tomorrow

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Both do absolutely nothing, the thing is Drouin can create something at time, on a fourth line he'd be fine.

I hope you’re right, and I hope that fourth line belongs to a team that isn’t Montreal. There’s absolutely nothing redeeming about this little puke right now. He doesn’t seem to care or to work on his shortcomings. Just shows up. Does the same things, and keeps driving everyone insane. Wish that puck would have hit him instead of Gallagher.

Reactions: Habano and Big Lurk

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
By the way, we saw Anderson get banged up. I wonder if they consider sitting him out tommorow on a precautionary level.

Also, I have no idea how edmundson avoided disaster when he spilled into the boards feet first.

This night could have been alot worse.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
You don’t need to specify what you hate since you hate everything. Unless it’s a Scandinavian prospect

Am I missing something here because Vejdemo and Olofsson are the only Scandinavian players in our organization and I don't see why anyone would particularly like them...

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Missed the Oilers of the 80s and Red wings of the 2000s did you.
Islanders and avalanche or even jersey.

More incredible is some on this board thought we were a playoff team last season. Just had some bad luck and would lambaste posters who disagreed with them.
We have 7 new players in the lineup approx 1/3 and a 3 new coaches.

Ill give bergevin credit for the changes, but what does that say about the previous 8 seasons of throwing the deck chairs overboard and settling on beach towels. Just wow.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
It's not for the lack of trying.

Bergevin knows that, as one of the best paid forwards on the team, Drouin's a bad investment. They have tried to move him.
I don't buy that. If they were really unhappy with him, would he continue to get first wave PP time, would he continuously get the best possible linemates that try to get him going? Ever see him when he doesn't have the puck? LOL. Instead of sitting him, we sit Lehkonen, we put Paul B on waivers, we take the center spot away from Kotkaniemi all while JD gets a free pass. He is flat-out awful as an NHL player, a Swiss league star but not a good NHL player.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
I don't buy that. If they were really unhappy with him, would he continue to get first wave PP time, would he continuously get the best possible linemates that try to get him going?

This doesn't sound like a bad strategy regarding a player you intend to move.

It's also understandable when it comes to the player you are want to move, but can't and your only hope is to get him going.

Ever see him when he doesn't have the puck? LOL. Instead of sitting him, we sit Lehkonen, we put Paul B on waivers, we take the center spot away from Kotkaniemi all while JD gets a free pass. He is flat-out awful as an NHL player, a Swiss league star but not a good NHL player.

Actually, I'm quite pleased with his play without the puck this season. It's his lack of impact on the offensive side of the game that worries me.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Suzuki will figure it out. He has the IQ, Im not worried about it.
He has a great shot, excellent defensive instincts. I would give him some games off though.
But KK, I dont see anything in his game that makes me want to wait and find out.
I dont see in him an excellent passer, his puck control is awful and he is not assertive on the ice.
His shot takes 8 seconds to go. He has no balance.

Change my mind
Jeeze, man it's like I was a twin and my parents sent you away. I found you at last.

I couldn't agree with you more. I would add his shot rarely hits the net.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I will give NS a chance. But KK I have little hope for. I've been watching hockey many years. Seen many young players. Let's hope I am wrong.
I see more and more posters are starting to see the light when it comes to KK. Another great draft pick from the sterling Timmins.

Reactions: the and Big Lurk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad