Post-Game Talk: Habs lose nail-biter to Sens in OT, 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Ottawa are going all in this year for 2 reasons:

1. Get Duchene to stay with team (by making him believe they are better than they are)
2. Give the Avs the middle finger (let them get a crappy pick)

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
With Niemi we win this easy 3-2. Price let them back into this game with this awful goal. He should have shut the door after that and made a huge stop but couldn't make a single great save. He blows. God he pisses me off.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Sens deserved the win, they dominated the last 2 periods and the ot.

Alzner....way too much TOI.

Armia's best game IMO.

4th line without Hudon was terrible.

Faceoffs will be a problem all year I guess, which is really frustrating.

Bring back Mete and Hudon.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
It was Deslauriers first game of the year, wearing a face mask still. Pick someone else to pick on. He didn’t negatively impact the team whatsoever tonight. Talking about grasping at straws.
I like DLO, but face mask DLO shouldn’t be playing.

Reactions: zx81

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Drouin tries to be kovalev out there. He can be a more effective player if he tries to be drouin instead.

I wouldn't be surprised if the flow is kovalev inspired too.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
You just cant leave Stone open like that for a deadly one timer right inside the dots...

Alzner is bad. Jesus f***ing christ. Can he at least play 1 f***ing game where he looks like a man that deserve his contract?

Price was bad on the second goal, couldnt do shit on the 3 others, A++ scoring chances.

Sens were better tonight, all over us and we couldnt get the puck to settle in the Ozone since the start of the 2nd period.

Armia in the OT... can we just sit him instead. Put Lehkonen/Hudon/Gallagher instead of Armia with Kotkaniemi in the OT and we might score instead of giving up a 2v1 and a breakaway, thanks to Armia turnovers and slow skating.

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
For a team that knows a win gives price a tie for second in all-time wins, this effort does not bode well for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad