Post-Game Talk: Habs lose nail-biter to Sens in OT, 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
These fools need to start practicing 3 on 3 hockey FFS!

I mean did they do anything in OT tonight? Not one offensive threat in the whole OT.

And this has been going on since 3 on 3 OT hockey was implemented!

It's a joke!

I mean I know 3 on 3 hockey is a joke in and of itself, but come on... you can't be that freaking bad 3 on 3...

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Armia is very mediocre. He's reaching Shaw levels of dislike for me.

Was Hudon sick/injured? That is the only reason he shouldn't be playing when we have Armia and Shaw in the lineup.

Hudon sucks.

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
Alzner - Please sit him, trade him and retain salary or whatever it takes to keep him out of the line-up.
Deslauriers - I appreciate what he did last year but he should sit
Drouin - Meh... Seems lost out there
Price - I'm expecting better
Domi - A better hockey player than Galchenyuk at this point

It was Deslauriers first game of the year, wearing a face mask still. Pick someone else to pick on. He didn’t negatively impact the team whatsoever tonight. Talking about grasping at straws.

ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
Possession game was all Sens for most of the game, Habs had absolutely god-awful puck-luck, saw players stretching their shifts, you could feel by then end of the third that momentum was slowly shifting towards the Habs, OT was a comedy of poor positioning and man coverage but meh ... That being said, Price moves too much in his crease, but that's fine tuning, I thought he was pretty great most of the game.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Mike Reilly misjudged situations all night, by far his worst game of the season...

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I'm OK with this game. It was fun. Price knows he made a couple of mistakes. We'll be fine for now.

I'd f***ing bench Drouin for that OT shit, though. Not because he coughed up the puck, but because he just f***ing gave up on the play. Worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad