Post-Game Talk: Habs lose in Toronto. 2 more to go.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Who was that goalie?
Jason Alexander.

cI4VVqZ.png

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I had more fun watching curling. :help: I flipped back a couple of times saw some examples of our special teams and then just stopped bothering. What are we now 1 in the last 16 and still trotting out the same losers. :banghead:

Reactions: Runner77

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Most of us crab about the officiating, I usually try to avoid it but seriously believe Darryl Sutter nailed it earlier in the season when he was fined. The early marginal calls tonight set the tone and saw similar stuff in other Leafs games in Toronto that I watched. We'll see if they get those calls in the playoffs.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Norman Flynn is insufferable. Absolute drivel coming out of his mouth in droves.

How is he part of the postgame panel is beyond understanding unless AC is just looking to troll.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Calgary is down 2-0. They better get their shit together.

Norman Flynn is insufferable. Absolute drivel coming out of his mouth in droves.

How is he part of the postgame panel is beyond understanding unless AC is just looking to troll.
What is he saying now?

LesHabitants

Oct 20, 2022
they would probably pick Will Smith over Bedard anyways, this team sucks balls at drafting. Some goof scout will see a hidden talent nobody knows about and go off the board.
This post made my eye twitch. It's crazy but he may be right.

• Love
Reactions: Habs

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Flames are playing like a big pile of donkey manure.

So far people with PTSD have no reason to be any more optimistic than before.
Why not? Gorton and his team hasn’t given me any reason to doubt them yet.

Last edited:

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal

I miss the 110% no filter days, it was funnier/more entertaining than AC and I'm sure someone on the panel would have told Norm to shut his dumb trap a long time ago.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad