Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to TB

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Teams that deserve to win, win. The deserve factor for the Habs was rendered null and void when they didn't take advantage of opportunity to score in the empty net.
They showed some heart tonight and had put up a great effort despite the circumstances. The young guys in the line up deserved that win

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Now for the tank what happened was great. Entertaining game solid effort and a loss.

but again rewarding thé no effort while some others bust their ass and are not rewarded have been the downfall of this club and dumb douche arm seems set on that thinking .

is he is the stupidest coach / gm. We have had in modern times ?
I honestly can’t think of anyone that seem more dumb not only with choices on the ice but with his responses in the pressers . (Oh and I am the one who thought he would be a great coach….so probably I am dumber but I ain’t coaching thé habs so non relevant )

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
You need good coaches around too. Would you let Guhle grow in the AHL 20min/game or in the NHL at 15min/game? That question always come back every time. I know Guhle has shown a lot in his short "pro career" but I'm not sure where I would play him.. especially if our defense goes much younger next season (with Romanov, Clague and Norlinder?)

If Guhle had not played only 5 games last year he would probably be ready to go for the NHL if the team expectation for results are low. I would still start him in the AHL (playing more than 20min) and keep him there for half the season or so before thinking about calling him up.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I can't believe we got beat by this.

OIP.pJ4pWh4xhJ-c-LHnxTMD7AHaHa

That is one of my favorite parts of that movie, to see that fat candy guy bouncing between the skyscrapers!

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Dont care for Romanovs ice time tonight either

I understand he missed 7 minutes in penalties but that amounts to what, maybe 3 min of time? He finished with less then 15 minutes. He should still easily be playing 21 on a normal night, tonight 18ish

Poehling at less then 14 even with Dvorak injured. Apparently Paquette needs the extra time

Frankly rather see more Pezzetta then some. Least he is hitting

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
If I'm not mistaken, I heard Johnson say that the Habs lead the league in ONE thing that isn't some marker for losing: in hits. We outhit everyone everybody. yay. Silver lining? :sarcasm:

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Well, I think I'm done with hockey for this year, gonna go back to spending my evenings listening to audiobooks about history ... Mary Beard is a good place to start.

Godspeed to those sticking around, it's Caligula for me !
Hstory BA here, Mary Beard is great!

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Missed the third so just gonna pretend we won. Checked the score with 2:35 left and was like oh okay sweet we got this.

Reactions: Runner77

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
If I'm not mistaken, I heard Johnson say that the Habs lead the league in ONE thing that isn't some marker for losing: in hits. We outhit everyone everybody. yay. Silver lining? :sarcasm:

Habs are 2nd in hits behind the Sens (Habs are 9th in hits per60), also 2nd in empty net goals behind the Cats... But I guess they are leading the league in game played, so there's that.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don’t know if the nhl has ever seen such an unintentional tank job that the late great Marc bergebinbum has orchestrated. It’s like a near masterpiece and he was actually trying .

amazing , it’s like artwork really

Maestro Maelstrom pulled a Django before he got canned.

4GYHpjQ.gif

Last edited:

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
Well, I think I'm done with hockey for this year, gonna go back to spending my evenings listening to audiobooks about history ... Mary Beard is a good place to start.

Godspeed to those sticking around, it's Caligula for me !
I have not watch any games this season, zero. Just checking this site from time to time for updates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad