Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to TB

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Idgaf about all the injuries, Ducharme is coaching like a freaking peewee B coach

giphy.gif

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
totally agree, I said almost the same thing in another thread. If this team is going to truly rebuild the fans have to be ready to accept that final score won't be what we want but as long as the games are fun to watch I am ready to ride it out.

Exactly right. I was having a hard time getting a poster to grasp the concept between the zero execution/effort of previous games and what we saw last evening. He thought I was angry at the loss. :laugh: One of those two is totally unacceptable in a Pro league.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Ironically, if he hadn’t been given the staring role, we probably wouldn’t have advanced to the finals. Lehner was clearly better during that series.
I said that game 1 in the gdt vvegas Habs that Fleury would be the downfall of Vegas.
He's overrated.

Carried in Pittsburgh with a golden core and traded to an unbalanced expansion team and still choked.

Been awful in Chicago, his weak side he's heavily exposed , Habs will roast his ass with an AHL lineup

Reactions: Bacchus1

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
I'm very late to the party, didn't get to watch the game.
Something caught my eye, Dauphin (an AHL journeyman) had 15 mins of IT, while Caufield and Poehling (Habs 1st round picks) had 13.
Was there a reason for that? Or DD will DD? I apologise if this was already discussed.

Reactions: Redux91

Jul 6, 2016
Something caught my eye, Dauphin (an AHL journeyman) had 15 mins of IT, while Caufield and Poehling (Habs 1st round picks) had 13.
Was there a reason for that? Or DD will DD? I apologise if this was already discussed.

Penalty kill.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Dom.............is the reason the habs lost in the last 3 minutes last night, his TOI at the end of the game to guys who did not deserve it.
The Dauphin kid on the ice with less than a minute left???? Drouin on the ice with less than 3 left, with zero hustle otherwise he would have scored in an empty net.....laughable how bad this coach is.
His worst attribute is how to create chemistry with lines, and who is on the ice when......pure joke.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Dom.............is the reason the habs lost in the last 3 minutes last night, his TOI at the end of the game to guys who did not deserve it.
The Dauphin kid on the ice with less than a minute left???? Drouin on the ice with less than 3 left, with zero hustle otherwise he would have scored in an empty net.....laughable how bad this coach is.
His worst attribute is how to create chemistry with lines, and who is on the ice when......pure joke.

There is a very close connection between Drouin and Dom — and I suspect that Dom has allowed it to dictate his deployment of the player. If you can’t make the type of decisions that put the team first and foremost, then Dom needs to look at himself in the mirror.

And if Drouin’s late game deployment was solely a matter of Dom’s judgment as coach, then once again, he needs to look himself in the mirror.

Keep sporting those velvet collars, Dom — you’re going to wear them often in your next job in the hotel industry, if you keep this up. Although you were gifted a nice bundle of cash for all the mumbling you do.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Idgaf about all the injuries, Ducharme is coaching like a freaking peewee B coach

If Ducharme's system is too confusing for NHL level players then just imagine how a peewee team would perform under that. Ducharme is a solid tank coach but it's simply plain unwatchable and whatever promising prospects we have should be held the f*** away from the big league as long as he's coaching this team.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
There is a very close connection between Drouin and Dom — and I suspect that Dom has allowed it to dictate his deployment of the player. If you can’t make the type of decisions that put the team first and foremost, then Dom needs to look at himself in the mirror.

And if Drouin’s late game deployment was solely a matter of Dom’s judgment as coach, then once again, he needs to look himself in the mirror.

Keep sporting those velvet collars, Dom — you’re going to wear them often in your next job in the hotel industry, if you keep this up. Although you were gifted a nice bundle of cash for all the mumbling you do.
After watching the video of JD running around at practice, being a giant doosh..............nothing would surprise me.
Dom is in over his head...
The velvet collars are hilarious...lol

Reactions: Runner77

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Those first few words before the pause are disturbing,deeply disturbing! conjures up images best left unsaid and to ones own imagination, although it does remind one of a movie reference or two.

bTQ.gif

Reactions: Runner77

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Id like the Habs to go coach-less just to see what would happen. Not really sure whom would step up and take the lead as not sure if any have the quality to make any plan whatsoever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad