Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Jets • Sat, Mar 30 @ 6:00 pm CT • CITY, SN360, SNE, SNW, SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Putting Laine with Ehlers, eh? I want is Laine to stop overpassing. He's refusing to shoot unless it's a one timer on the pp, and at even strength he's passing too much.

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
Putting Laine with Ehlers, eh? I want is Laine to stop overpassing. He's refusing to shoot unless it's a one timer on the pp, and at even strength he's passing too much.
This is the most bizarre outcome of his cold streak. He avoids shooting a lot. It's all very strange.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I see another loss........we are playing horribly at the moment and a desperate team like the Habs is going to out work us badly. ..

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
So so score board Blues lose in regulation and Preds win, tied with Jets one game at hand.

Sounds like Rinne stole one against the Pens 42/43 saves.

We want to win the central must 2 points tomorrow.

TheJadePipe

Mar 8, 2016
Anyone know how many Shots Hellybuck has faced this year VS last year in same amount of games?

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
We win this one -
We don't drop 3 in a row -
And as an added bonus, we get to move the HAB's a little closer to missing the PO's

Reactions: Ducky10

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
My pet peeve is people constantly letting Maurice off the hook saying he coached bad teams with bad goalies. Eventually, your record falls on you.

Ya, that’s how I knew Ovechkin sucked his whole career until last year. Your record falls on you.

Reactions: Stumbledore

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Ya, that’s how I knew Ovechkin sucked his whole career until last year. Your record falls on you.
A coach is a bit more influential on the team’s record than an individual player but even with your stupid example, Washington has been great essentially every year since Ovechkin entered the league so try again.

Reactions: Mbraunm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad