Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Jets • Sat, Mar 30 @ 6:00 pm CT • CITY, SN360, SNE, SNW, SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
wc.jpg

ec.jpg

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Well it’s the last home game of this, well, successful regular season despite
that last crushing loss. Hopefully the out of town score board goes well Friday and we still will be in great shape heading into a Canadiens thrashing.

I think Helleboy will come back with a strong performance and hopefully Buff is back in a big big way!

Fefe, the Dane, Wheels, Patty, Boy you, Giraffe, Kuli are just some of the players that need to wake up and play with some more urgency.

The Gramps experiment is over. Rosie back in now for heavens sake.

Look forward to the Budweiser swill Saturday and the ear piercing notes of one Stacey Natress.

GJG

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Habs are going to be hungry. Let's see if the boys come out to match their intensity.... the last game against them was not pretty

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Game is being broadcast across almost the entire Sportsnet network...
Most of Canada will be watching...
Hope the boys show up and avenge that embarrassing 5-2 loss back in early February.

Oh yeah, one more thing...
Please no Garry Galley!

nogarrygalley-jpg.200005
Ya i don't want to see anymore losses at home for the rest of the regular season , if they win this one i bet they don't . :naughty:

Reactions: jefferoni

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
Onwards and upwards. I would have thought the Minni collapse would have reinforced that the team needs to play all the way to the buzzer because their opponents are. That was painful... again.

Hopefully Nashville drops their game tonight in Pittsburgh and/or their game tomorrow against Columbus. Pittsburgh has home ice on the line for their matchup with the Islanders and Columbus is in a Dogfight with the Habs for the last spot. I see Nashville winning 4 of their last 5. That means we'll need to go at least 3 and 2 over our last 5 games to hold on to first in the central. We've got a back to back in there, 3 games in 4 nights in 3 different cities (which is usually a recipe for a loss) and only this one game at home.

I think we need to take this one to get that good feeling of playing at home back before the playoffs. Losing 3 straight at home going into the postseason isn't ideal.

Reactions: Stumbledore

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Just put TLC back together. I know Lowry's line had a great night yesterday but from TDL-to date they've not been effective imo. Little's game on the Wing has not been good and he is not being used optimally. Put Little at C between Frenchie and Rosie.

CSW has been crap this year

Reactions: Duke749

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Lets hope Maurice benching Roslovic taught him a lesson and he improves his game.
I'm tried of hearing complains about 6 minute Hendricks on the HF .... giving up 37 and 44 shots a game at home is a team problem from coach to forwards to defence to goalie.

Also here's my prediction if the Preds win tonight ... the Jets come out flying on Saturday so I'm hope for a Preds win.:D

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
KC and Fly switch lines...
Hendy out, Rosie in...
Buff in, Sami out...
:popcorn:

Back to good 'ole CSW...

Why not go ELL for the second line as well. That should work this time.

I don't think this is the optimal lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad