Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Jets • Sat, Mar 30 @ 6:00 pm CT • CITY, SN360, SNE, SNW, SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
Back to good 'ole CSW...

Why not go ELL for the second line as well. That should work this time.

I don't think this is the optimal lineup.
Cycling Laine through every conceivable line combination to find something that works. But nothing ever does. Now we try him with Ehlers again. It’s getting a bit pathetic.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Cycling Laine through every conceivable line combination to find something that works. But nothing ever does. Now we try him with Ehlers again. It’s getting a bit pathetic.
Hard to say they’ve exhausted every line combination when Wheeler and Schiefele have literally never been separated for more than a couple shifts total this season.

Reactions: FonRiesen

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
Hard to say they’ve exhausted every line combination when Wheeler and Schiefele have literally never been separated for more than a couple shifts total this season.
I was talking specifically about attempts to activate Laine’s game. I would love to see Wheeler taken off that line at least for a while.

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
I knew deep down in my heart of hearts that Byfuglien would come back in and Niku would rotate out. Back to a ****ing 9.6m boat anchor of a 3rd pairing.

You utter pillocks.
Agree. Niku wasn’t good last night but I’d rather see his skill set in the lineup rather than Boy-u

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This Montreal game has disaster written all over it.

Montreal is hungry and hunting for their wild card spot and the Jets completely shit the bed the last time that they played.

The Jets better bring their A game.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
This Montreal game has disaster written all over it.

Montreal is hungry and hunting for their wild card spot and the Jets completely **** the bed the last time that they played.

The Jets better bring their A game.

Montreal haven't been playing hungry. Might be able to get them if you can get one early.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Players: Bryan Little & Ben Chiarot.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: What has it been like the last 15 hours since the loss? What did he get out of today's practice? On last night's game feeling like the Sharks game? Is Dustin Byfuglien good to go tomorrow? How much of a difference can Byfuglien make? On correcting the issues. When comparing this team to last year's team that went 11-1 to end the season. Is there any benefit to having some painful lessons ahead of the playoffs? Status of Laurent Brossoit? Will Eric Comrie get in a game? Gonna ride Hellebuyck? Status of Bogdan Kiselevich. Bob Cole's legacy.

To listen click here.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Montreal haven't been playing hungry. Might be able to get them if you can get one early.

Montreal completely embarrassed us the last time they played us.

If the Jets can not stand up and play a good 60 minute game with structure and proper defense in response to the epic collapse against the Islanders last night this game will get ugly really quick.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Thanks Columbus for sending a really motivated Habs team to town. :thumbd:

This has to be considered a must win situation. I'm just wondering what fresh hell awaits us this game. :mad:

Reactions: Robinson2187

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Practice Audio:

Players: Bryan Little & Ben Chiarot.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: What has it been like the last 15 hours since the loss? What did he get out of today's practice? On last night's game feeling like the Sharks game? Is Dustin Byfuglien good to go tomorrow? How much of a difference can Byfuglien make? On correcting the issues. When comparing this team to last year's team that went 11-1 to end the season. Is there any benefit to having some painful lessons ahead of the playoffs? Status of Laurent Brossoit? Will Eric Comrie get in a game? Gonna ride Hellebuyck? Status of Bogdan Kiselevich. Bob Cole's legacy.

To listen click here.
There is no audio from the coach on that page for me, just the 2 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad