Post-Game Talk: Habs in the SENS Den, Saturday Night 7pm on TSN

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
giphy.gif

Here is Norris re-tweaking his shoulder.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
The last 1-2 games of preseason should be your full NHL lineup fine tuning things. Sending a half squad of AHL players who will likely never get a full time NHL gig is pointless. How can the coaches still be evaluating guys now? It's not realistic. The coaches know who they want on the roster.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
The last 1-2 games of preseason should be your full NHL lineup fine tuning things. Sending a half squad of AHL players who will likely never get a full time NHL gig is pointless. How can the coaches still be evaluating guys now? It's not realistic. The coaches know who they want on the roster.
Nah. f*** the habs.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Nah. f*** the habs.
Actually it's f*** over all the people who paid money for tonight's game, myself included. It's astonishingly poor customer relations. A lot of people paid good money for tonight's game and the Sens are icing like 2-3 full time NHLers. I think Kubalik is the only one who isn't on a league minimum deal or close to it?

Reactions: Cosmix

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Actually it's f*** over all the people who paid money for tonight's game, myself included. It's astonishingly poor customer relations. A lot of people paid good money for tonight's game and the Sens are icing like 2-3 full time NHLers. I think Kubalik is the only one who isn't on a league minimum deal or close to it?
I dunno, man, you're going to get 30 minutes of Erik frickn Brannstrom and you're going to get a nice close look at Mr. Gonna be here 3 years MacEwen, not to mention future ring of honor inductee Josh Bailey. I am not sure how much more you could ask for.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Actually it's f*** over all the people who paid money for tonight's game
Yeah I feel for you it's a tough situation but the fact it's a home game they should of ice a better lineup. But on the other hand you want to rest the guys for Wednesday. It sucks for the fans that paid money

Reactions: Cosmix and Altimus

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1